giphy.gif

First half recap:
Q1
One 1st down, Punt
One 1st down, Punt
Start on Nev 40, one incomplete, 40 yd rush by K Johnson for TD
Start on Nev 41, one 1st down by penalty, Petras 21 yd pass for TD
Q2
Start on Iowa 6, two rushing first downs, dump pass to G Williams for 32, ends in FG.
Two 1st downs, Punt.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
I actually feel worse after they played the worst team on the schedule.
Agree. Game delayed with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter and we’ve scored 17 points. Defense again looks outstanding and set up two short field touchdowns. Offense was serviceable but on pace to score 27 points is not an exciting outcome against Nevada.

Let that soak in…on pace for 27 points against Nevada…

Nevada has an incredibly bad defense and we are middling around with a 17 point output. So many receivers open. So many missed chances. Lets not kid ourselves. Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio St all beat this team by 50..plus....My goodness are we hapless. Lets pray KJ2 is the real real so we can build on him and Stevens.

Nevada has an incredibly bad defense and we are middling around with a 17 point output. So many receivers open. So many missed chances. Lets not kid ourselves. Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio St all beat this team by 50..plus....My goodness are we hapless. Lets pray KJ2 is the real real so we can build on him and Stevens.
So dumb. You think this defense will give up 50 points? We may lose handily but not anywhere near 50.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT