ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

pluie-temps-pourri.gif

Watching USC v Fresno State makes me so goddamned jealous of USC having a mobile QB. Just made an unreal play avoided a sack ran outside and picked up 3 yards untouched.

Having a quick, agile, mobile QB in college football just makes an offense so much more dynamic. I miss CJB. 2015 was fun.
Caleb Williams is like THE best QB in the nation. He would have never gone to USC if Lincoln Riley never went there.

Another person said they had a permit that expired at 10:45ish. so they had to unload them before then? i donno man. im not a firework expert
Me either, but the logic isn't there. Displays 20 times more powerful than those are canceled all the time without being fired.

Watching USC v Fresno State makes me so goddamned jealous of USC having a mobile QB. Just made an unreal play avoided a sack ran outside and picked up 3 yards untouched.

Having a quick, agile, mobile QB in college football just makes an offense so much more dynamic. I miss CJB. 2015 was fun.

You woud think KF woud figure out that since he can't seem to put up OLines that can protect a 6'5 pocket guy, that he'd go for someone with wheels....then you see the QB roster as it stands now and you got 2 clones of petras and in Padilla, the slowest 6ft QB you'll find in college football

Actually Hawkeye talk. Is L Williams hurt or did Johnson jump him on the depth chart? I think Johnson is a bit faster and I like his upside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT