ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

Brody can get open but he doesn't seem to track the ball in the air very well.
This. A lot of the throws people are bitching at SP about were more then catchable. BB looks like he hasn't played football for awhile. All of the balls thrown his way could have been caught. He's not playing the ball at all. Instead of going up with his hands, he's just waved one arm at the ball. Hopefully he gets settled in and starts making plays on the ball. He could really help stretch the field....

Nahh man. We scored 0 TDs week 1, then 1 in week 2, now 2 in week 3. So it’s # TDs = week number - 1
giphy.gif

Booooo this generic 4 man rush that gets zero pressure and allows Nevada to "bend don't break" their way down the field for an easy score...........

Boooooooooooooooo

Reactions: GoatHawk
Panama City Beach here. I did get to attend the National Wrestling duals in Niceville. Hawk bb team has a tourney there coming up this year too! Only about 75 minutes from me.
Omg we've wanted to come to PCB for a while now just haven't had the chance. Been to Mobile and Orange Beach once and they were beautiful. Pensacola Beach was a crowded shithole lol.

Reactions: Sett1997
Omg we've wanted to come to PCB for a while now just haven't had the chance. Been to Mobile and Orange Beach once and they were beautiful. Pensacola Beach was a crowded shithole lol.
Beaches are waaay nicer than Orange and Pensacola. Not even close. 🙂
Edit to include Mobile.
So much more pretty. I've been to the ones you mentioned.
Sugar white sand, Caribbean type turquoise water.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT