ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

Confused........? Why not have all college games spread out over 5+ hours dealing with multiple warm ups, time outs, restarts, delays, etc???
At their age I had no problems stay warm as long as I was fueling my body and they are in allot better shape

Reactions: DEMGR
i thought i had to suffer too much for the sdsu win but this one has kicked it up several notches. hope i wake up find iowa is 2-1

Super excited to see how our beloved Hawkeyes can make next week's game painful and exhausting to watch.

We've had something different for the first 3 games

Reactions: iahawks10
After almost 6 hours of football tonight I still can't tell if the offense has improved or not.
5daa286f-4451-43e2-a863-f3e21775ea2b_text.gif

Reactions: millah_22
I feel more bad for the fans than the players and coaches. we are the ones that have been drinking and have had to watch 2.5 games of Spencer Petras.

We might all be making breakfast burritos with a pancake in the middle by the time this game is over. As tired as I am I might just be talking to Jenny Dell as I'm making them.

F* that Nevada coach for initiating this latest delay all by himself.

But I get it. Trying to outlast the home team into either tiring out or forcing their hand on making a decision, when its just past 10:15 their (body clock) time.

my guess is iowa wants them to either come back to resume or end it with the current score and Nevada wants to declare a no contest. Since they cannot agree, they continue to play once its safe.
If it’s rules a no contest I don’t think Nevada gets paid. That doesn’t rule out a forfeit by any means, but a no contest seems unlikely

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT