ADVERTISEMENT

Finally…Jerry is being called out.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
This isn't anti-semetic. In fact, Jerry doesn't give a shit about the Drake or George. He let little Jerry get massacred. He is a power hungry person….in a car getting coffee.

I don't support the Saab owners until he goes.

Pro-Palestinian protesters marching through downtown Syracuse last week gathered outside the Landmark Theatre to protest comedian Jerry Seinfeld's stand-up show, accusing the star of being "complicit in genocide" over his support for Israel.

According to The Daily Orange, an independent student newspaper at Syracuse University, protesters called for a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas and an end to all U.S. aid to Israel.

They also condemned House lawmakers for passing a resolution last week which declared anti-Zionism as antisemitism.

According to the Daily Orange, "As people entered Landmark Theater for Seinfeld’s show, protestors stood outside. Police placed themselves between the two groups, forming a pathway for those looking to get inside the building while protestors chanted that Seinfeld was ‘complicit in genocide.’"

Some of these idiots are gonna be bosses one day. Maybe even Ivy League school Presidents.

I wasn't aware that Seinfeld was the commander in chief of the Israeli Defense Forces.

Could we all just agree it's stupid to protest people who have no power to change whatever the hell it is you are mad about?

6bbe3764-dbd3-4cd2-a786-4454f4563c73_text.gif

"They also condemned House lawmakers for passing a resolution last week which declared anti-Zionism as antisemitism."

They're right, that's stupid.

The Houthis fired a missile at a Norwegian flagged tanker in support of Gaza.

That’s a NATO member. They’re going to enter the find out stage soon.
Was it in the Baltic?

Article 5​

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all…

The eventual downfall of our republic.
i equate the "spoiled rich" liberals to the poor that vote R. anyone supporting hammas doesn't know what it means to be democratic. poors supporting R's have no clue how their policies hold them back. unfortunately there are far far far more dumb poors than liberals that support hammas.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
Was it in the Baltic?

Article 5​

The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all…
That will be of great comfort to the pirates that were lit up by the USS Laboon in Operation Ocean Shield.

This isn't anti-semetic. In fact, Jerry doesn't give a shit about the Drake or George. He let little Jerry get massacred. He is a power hungry person….in a car getting coffee.

I don't support the Saab owners until he goes.

Pro-Palestinian protesters marching through downtown Syracuse last week gathered outside the Landmark Theatre to protest comedian Jerry Seinfeld's stand-up show, accusing the star of being "complicit in genocide" over his support for Israel.

According to The Daily Orange, an independent student newspaper at Syracuse University, protesters called for a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas and an end to all U.S. aid to Israel.

They also condemned House lawmakers for passing a resolution last week which declared anti-Zionism as antisemitism.

According to the Daily Orange, "As people entered Landmark Theater for Seinfeld’s show, protestors stood outside. Police placed themselves between the two groups, forming a pathway for those looking to get inside the building while protestors chanted that Seinfeld was ‘complicit in genocide.’"
I thought this was going to be about sailorjerry for abandoning HORT all of those years ago. At least he is still going strong reviewing the culinary delights of the greater Quad Cities area

i equate the "spoiled rich" liberals to the poor that vote R. anyone supporting hammas doesn't know what it means to be democratic. poors supporting R's have no clue how their policies hold them back. unfortunately there are far far far more dumb poors than liberals that support hammas.
Minorities living in projects across all our major metropolitan areas would like a word with you...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT