ADVERTISEMENT

Finally the NYT gets honest about Trump.

Huey Grey

HB King
Jan 15, 2013
NBCNews, you should be next to get honest about this deranged old man.

"He rambles, he repeats himself, he roams from thought to thought — some of them hard to understand, some of them unfinished, some of them factually fantastical. He voices outlandish claims that seem to be made up out of whole cloth. He digresses into bizarre tangents about golf, about sharks, about his own “beautiful” body. He relishes “a great day in Louisiana” after spending the day in Georgia. He expresses fear that North Korea is “trying to kill me” when he presumably means Iran. As late as last month, Mr. Trump was still speaking as if he were running against President Biden, five weeks after his withdrawal from the race."

Kamala is ratcheting up the attack ads on Trump during this final month before the election. They proven to be the most effective of the ads in gaining support from the small amount of undecided voters.

Reactions: Torg
Kamala is ratcheting up the attack ads on Trump during this final month before the election. They proven to be the most effective of the ads in gaining support from the small amount of undecided voters.
I think Harris wins Florida. Seems like there are an awful lot of cracks forming there for Trump and she has the money to pounce on it.

NBCNews, you should be next to get honest about this deranged old man.

"He rambles, he repeats himself, he roams from thought to thought — some of them hard to understand, some of them unfinished, some of them factually fantastical. He voices outlandish claims that seem to be made up out of whole cloth. He digresses into bizarre tangents about golf, about sharks, about his own “beautiful” body. He relishes “a great day in Louisiana” after spending the day in Georgia. He expresses fear that North Korea is “trying to kill me” when he presumably means Iran. As late as last month, Mr. Trump was still speaking as if he were running against President Biden, five weeks after his withdrawal from the race."

Do you take every dumb liberal talking point that comes your way?

It's like Fox News viewers.

NYT has produced reems of Trump criticism.

I think Harris wins Florida. Seems like there are an awful lot of cracks forming there for Trump and she has the money to pounce on it.
You should see a doctor and have your AIDS and anxiety drugs adjusted if you think Harris will win Florida. Let alone beat Trump. There must be more cracks forming in your brain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT