ADVERTISEMENT

Flagpole is in route.

Be sure you have a nice outdoor sound system for To The Colors.

Is this what the kidz are calling stripper poles these days?

If so: well done.

(pic of whore significant other?)

Reactions: Moral
Ask your Mom. Not only did she polish the knob on my flagpole, she lubed up generously prior to planting it.

Only one thing for OP to do then,

salute your shorts 90s GIF

That's pretty good sized. There is a shit ton of stress on those things man, I'd either say pay foe it or at minimum find someone you know that knows concrete and tell them you will buy their beer to stand there and watch and make sure you don't f* up.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
That's pretty good sized. There is a shit ton of stress on those things man, I'd either say pay foe it or at minimum find someone you know that knows concrete and tell them you will buy their beer to stand there and watch and make sure you don't f* up.

Will do. I don't want to f' it up

Any advice on what to do and what not to do?

What to do? Use it as something other than a flagpole.

What not to do? Use it as a flagpole

FTR, I hate it when I see someone with a flagpole in their yard. I always think "Why?"

It's a symptom of military trauma.

I was in the Army for a long time. I refuse to fly any flag. My wife bought one of those house mounts and put it on our old house. It stayed until I got home, then it was removed.

Reactions: Moral
extrapolate

I get if you, say, lived in Germany because you were there for work and you wanted to fly a US flag to show your loyalty to your home country. There's a German dude down the street who flies the German flag. I get that.

I don't get being in the US flying a US flag every day. I grew up largely in the south on or near Army installations. You never saw flags other than 3 or 4 days a year, even amongst a largely military community. All of a sudden, the last 20 years, flags are every where and permanent flag poles are popping up left and right. I just find it a weird, hyper nationalistic thing. I don't get it. I mean I do for MAGA, because they have issues that need professional help. I don't get normal people doing it.

I get if you, say, lived in Germany because you were there for work and you wanted to fly a US flag to show your loyalty to your home country. There's a German dude down the street who flies the German flag. I get that.

I don't get being in the US flying a US flag every day. I grew up largely in the south on or near Army installations. You never saw flags other than 3 or 4 days a year, even amongst a largely military community. All of a sudden, the last 20 years, flags are every where and permanent flag poles are popping up left and right. I just find it a weird, hyper nationalistic thing. I don't get it. I mean I do for MAGA, because they have issues that need professional help. I don't get normal people doing it.

Maybe I want to fight off the confederate flag people.

Reactions: Joes Place
What to do? Use it as something other than a flagpole.

What not to do? Use it as a flagpole

FTR, I hate it when I see someone with a flagpole in their yard. I always think "Why?"
I can appreciate your opinion, but it is strange to me that you seeing someone with a flagpole in their yard would elicit the emotion of hate in you. JMO.

This is so odd to me.

I fly the American flag over the Iowa flag. I regularly look up at it and thank God I was lucky enough to be born here.

Reactions: IBHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT