ADVERTISEMENT

If someone is voting for Trump in 2024

" I would respect these idiots more if they just came out and stated they are voting for Trump because they want to and don’t care what anyone thinks. "

You are so god damn worried about having your opinion heard you can't even see how it applies.

If you have an issue, get a fu.ckin tissue Nancy.
Are you really that stupid?

This is a message board—where people sound off and voice opinions.

Corky, you’re the one who needs a tissue and a clue. Change your pants, doofus.

"Had Joe Biden actually molested her, she would have a much different relationship with her father today"

You have nooooo ****ing way of knowing that.
Right.

It’s more believable that her dad actually molested her and that she forgave and forgot to save his political career.

Honestly, though, Corky, I really don’t care what you believe and don’t know why I am wasting time arguing with you. You have proven yourself to be a liar, a hypocrite, and want so badly for Joe Biden to be a pedophile to somehow, in your brain, justify your unwavering support of an actual one.

In short, you’re full of shit. Not on NorthernHawkeye’s level, but nipping at his heels.

Right.

It’s more believable that her dad actually molested her and that she forgave and forgot to save his political career.

Honestly, though, Corky, I really don’t care what you believe and don’t know why I am wasting time arguing with you. You have proven yourself to be a liar, a hypocrite, and want so badly for Joe Biden to be a pedophile to somehow, in your brain, justify your unwavering support of an actual one.

In short, you’re full of shit. Not on NorthernHawkeye’s level, but nipping at his heels.
Outstanding.

You need to take a ****in breath bud.

Prove my contradiction.

You can’t because it doesn’t exist. Do so, and I will admit I am wrong.
I've provided a direct quote within a context of a conversation. You can figure it out from there.

Seriously though bro, take a walk, smoke a joint, smoke a joint then take a walk, eat an apple, smoke a bowl from the apple, drink a cider, do whatever ever you gotta do but you gotta ****in relax.

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I know. Because W Jean Carrol getting raped in a dress that wasn't even created for 2 years post the supposed event is just sooooooo much more believable than Tara Reade.

It was to a Federal Judge.

But I'm sure the guy who believes every right wing conspiracy he hears knows better.

I've provided a direct quote within a context of a conversation. You can figure it out from there.

Seriously though bro, take a walk, smoke a joint, smoke a joint then take a walk, eat an apple, smoke a bowl from the apple, drink a cider, do whatever ever you gotta do but you gotta ****in relax.
Lol.

So, you can’t provide a contradiction. You just lie out of your ass. As usual.

You quoted me talking about evangelicals. I would love to know where I have ever said anything nice about those people. Go ahead and find it, though. Good luck.

Oh, and again. I’m cool. And if I weren’t, I wouldn’t need drugs to calm me down. If that works for you, though, great. It’s just not for me.

Why are you projecting your nonsense onto me?

I am completely calm and rational—other than still choosing to engage you. But, what the hey, I still got another fifteen minutes to kill.
You were close with projection but not as you think. I'm currently enjoying a nice afternoon walk through my meadow.

20240624-114410.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
It was to a Federal Judge.

But I'm sure the guy who believes every right wing conspiracy he hears knows better.
Whiskey is a pathological liar. And when he gets called out on his nonsense, he projects his feelings onto others.

It’s quite remarkable to watch in real time.

Reactions: Tom Paris
It is actually what happens nearly every time you choose to opine about something stupid.

Then you accuse others of your nonsense.

Still waiting for you to post the contradiction I made. 😝
You waiting for something that's already been posted, and pointed out to you, says more about your intelligence level than anything I need to respond with.

Keep going bud.

I heard a Trump supporter talk about this on Saturday. She's Baptist, and someone asked her how she could support someone as immoral as Trump. She responded with, "I'm voting for President, and for someone with good policies, not for my spiritual advisor or moral compass. Besides, Biden hasn't exactly shown himself to be much of a role model when you look at his kids".

I guess the other folks in the conversation didn't have the convictions of the liberals here because nobody seemed ready to argue.

Ask her if she had a problem with Bill Clinton as President. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that she was not a fan. The same people who talked all high and mighty about morals back then, the dignity of the Presidency etc... look the other way now with Trump.

Ask her if she had a problem with Bill Clinton as President. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that she was not a fan. The same people who talked all high and mighty about morals back then, the dignity of the Presidency etc... look the other way now with Trump.
I don't get into those kind of conversations with women having that strong of an opinion.

Reactions: Tom Paris
The democrats would have to nominate someone who loves America and promotes policies that would benefit everyone not just special interest groups that tend to vote for the left. No more college loan wealth transfers, no more open borders, no more child grooming, no more wealth transfer from the working to the lazy, a serious effort to create a military that dissuades our enemies from aggressive action, and policies that create more freedom not restrict it, just to name a few.
You vote for a self serving grifter. He ripped us all off.

Trump's MAGA cult members, equal numbers of teeth, trailers, grades completed and 400 lb spouses.
Sadly, that's not necessarily true. There are a whole slew of ostensibly normal, intelligent people, most notably, Republican politicians all too ready to sell their souls the despicable human being that is Donald Trump, and the Heritage Foundation's project 2025 to destroy our country's democracy once and for all and turn us into a fascist state run by a Christian Nationalist minority agenda. It is utterly despicable what the Republican Party has become.

Reactions: artradley
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT