ADVERTISEMENT

If someone is voting for Trump in 2024

So you don't believe that our Constitution should protect minorities? A pure popular vote would allow the majority to do whatever they wanted at the expense all minorities.
Again...Wyoming, ND, SD, Montana, etc...States with more animals than humans shouldn't have the same political power as States like Florida, NY, Texas, and California.

The real question..."If you're willing to vote for a convicted felon, exactly what would it take for you to turn away from Trump"?
The democrats would have to nominate someone who loves America and promotes policies that would benefit everyone not just special interest groups that tend to vote for the left. No more college loan wealth transfers, no more open borders, no more child grooming, no more wealth transfer from the working to the lazy, a serious effort to create a military that dissuades our enemies from aggressive action, and policies that create more freedom not restrict it, just to name a few.

The democrats would have to nominate someone who loves America and promotes policies that would benefit everyone not just special interest groups that tend to vote for the left. No more college loan wealth transfers, no more open borders, no more child grooming, no more wealth transfer from the working to the lazy, a serious effort to create a military that dissuades our enemies from aggressive action, and policies that create more freedom not restrict it, just to name a few.
You lost most of them for sure at "no more child grooming"

Again...Wyoming, ND, SD, Montana, etc...States with more animals than humans shouldn't have the same political power as States like Florida, NY, Texas, and California.
So someone who chooses to live in a state that has a more rural, natural lifestyle should be discriminated against by city dwellers? Why?

Democrat child grooming is fake news. You guys act like it's part of the democrat platform and talk about it as if it's factual. It's a narrative. You believe it because you want to. Like-minded people share fake news stories like this with each other to support their beliefs and promote the fake news. "Killary", dem pedos, the cabal... it's all fake.

There are also no open borders. Just another narrative there.

Republicans transfer wealth from the poor to rich. Good ol' trickle down. When is the last time that trickle down worked?

You guys have yet another narrative that there is this massive group of lazy welfare people living large off of the backs of good hardworkin' folk. How many welfare recipients do you know?

Interesting that you bring up taking away freedoms. Do republicans really believe that they don't restrict freedoms?

It's funny that you think Trump loves America. He loves only himself.

Democrat child grooming is fake news. You guys act like it's part of the democrat platform and talk about it as if it's factual. It's a narrative. You believe it because you want to. Like-minded people share fake news stories like this with each other to support their beliefs and promote the fake news. "Killary", dem pedos, the cabal... it's all fake.

There are also no open borders. Just another narrative there.

Republicans transfer wealth from the poor to rich. Good ol' trickle down. When is the last time that trickle down worked?

You guys have yet another narrative that there is this massive group of lazy welfare people living large off of the backs of good hardworkin' folk. How many welfare recipients do you know?

Interesting that you bring up taking away freedoms. Do republicans really believe that they don't restrict freedoms?
Teaching lgbtq theory to children is absolutely part of the Democrat platform. You can tell based on how mad they get when Republicans say books like gender queer and this book is gay should be banned from elementary school libraries.

Do they have any right to ever again talk about morals, law and order, and the dignity of the presidency?

?
I heard a Trump supporter talk about this on Saturday. She's Baptist, and someone asked her how she could support someone as immoral as Trump. She responded with, "I'm voting for President, and for someone with good policies, not for my spiritual advisor or moral compass. Besides, Biden hasn't exactly shown himself to be much of a role model when you look at his kids".

I guess the other folks in the conversation didn't have the convictions of the liberals here because nobody seemed ready to argue.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
So someone who chooses to live in a state that has a more rural, natural lifestyle should be discriminated against by city dwellers? Why?
It's not they choose not to live in larger States, most don't have the educational background to get a job in more progressive States.

It's unimaginable that anyone who cared one iota about our constitution and its future could even consider voting for the lifelong criminal conman insurrectionist POS. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, and is unfit to be a local dog catcher, much less the President of the United States. Anyone who votes for him is essentially a traitor to our nation and all that it stands for..
Why do people always leave out “rapist” when listing the disqualifying elements of Trump’s candidacy.

It’s #1 on my list, next to insurrectionist.

I heard a Trump supporter talk about this on Saturday. She's Baptist, and someone asked her how she could support someone as immoral as Trump. She responded with, "I'm voting for President, and for someone with good policies, not for my spiritual advisor or moral compass. Besides, Biden hasn't exactly shown himself to be much of a role model when you look at his kids".

I guess the other folks in the conversation didn't have the convictions of the liberals here because nobody seemed ready to argue.
So this Baptist is voting for a rapist.

Seems like that might be a sin to me, but I’m not religious.

"Decency is on the ballot"

Just don't mind that bag of blow, the chick with "her" tits out on the lawn, or the dude getting ass ****ed in the senate chambers on film..... and we are real decent like.
You’re going to vote for a rapist.

That makes you a shitty human.

It's funny that you think Trump loves America. He loves only himself.
So what? Biden and all other politicians only care about themselves as well. I'm more concerned who will make my life better and that definitely isn't the democratic party.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie

Odd, how that’s changed since Bill Clinton—when evangelicals used to at least pretend to care about morality.

The fact she talks about Joe Biden’s morals and parenting by way of comparison is incontrovertible proof she, and so many like her, are hypocrites in addition to being absolute imbeciles.

Besides, it’s not like she has to vote for either Biden or Trump. I would respect these idiots more if they just came out and stated they are voting for Trump because they want to and don’t care what anyone thinks. But this whole ridiculous idea there is an actual investment of thought into this is laughable and only serves the purpose of making evangelicals even more worthy of being mocked and ridiculed.

I know. Because W Jean Carrol getting raped in a dress that wasn't even created for 2 years post the supposed event is just sooooooo much more believable than Tara Reade.

Hope you are doing well.
Lol. You fling out the dumbest shit in defense of your unwavering support of Trump.

And rest assured, you would still vote for Trump if he raped children. You’re a liar and an imbecile.

But I hope you’re doing well.

So this Baptist is voting for a rapist.

Seems like that might be a sin to me, but I’m not religious.
Tara Reade claims are vastly more credible than e Jean Carroll lmfao
Lol. You fling out the dumbest shit in defense of your unwavering support of Trump.

And rest assured, you would still vote for Trump if he raped children. You’re a liar and an imbecile.

But I hope you’re doing well.
You would still vote for Biden despite his daughter's diary comments about his inappropriate shower time that actually exist?

Tara Reade claims are vastly more credible than e Jean Carroll lmfao

You would still vote for Biden despite his daughter's diary comments about his inappropriate shower time that actually exist?
Of course.

It’s always true unless it’s about my team. Then it’s not credible or believable.

What you talking about, Corky?

You think my disdain for evangelicals is something new?

And just because I agree with you sometimes doesn’t mean I like you or think you’re anything but a liar.
" I would respect these idiots more if they just came out and stated they are voting for Trump because they want to and don’t care what anyone thinks. "

You are so god damn worried about having your opinion heard you can't even see how it applies.

If you have an issue, get a fu.ckin tissue Nancy.

Ashley Biden diary page 68. Search Google images and let me know how you're trying to turn this insult on Trump
“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts," Biden wrote. "The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow's sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison."

-Ashley Biden

I grew up with a girl who was actually molested by her father. She had suppressed those memories until they started coming out in high school and she couldn’t make sense of them. She became so traumatized she wanted nothing to do with her father.

Had Joe Biden actually molested her, she would have a much different relationship with her father today.

Now, let’s talk about Trump walking into a preteen pageant dressing room, his bizarre fixation on Ivanka since she was little, his comments when passing by 10-year-old girls and stating he will be dating them in 10 years, his chummy relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, and the fact he has a long track record of being accused of sexual assault with one civil conviction.

But, yeah, all bullshit. We know.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts," Biden wrote. "The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow's sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison."

-Ashley Biden

I grew up with a girl who was actually molested by her father. She had suppressed those memories until they started coming out in high school and she couldn’t make sense of them. She became so traumatized she wanted nothing to do with her father.

Had Joe Biden actually molested her, she would have a much different relationship with her father today.

Now, let’s talk about Trump walking into a preteen pageant dressing room, his bizarre fixation on Ivanka since she was little, his comments when passing by 10-year-old girls and stating he will be dating them in 10 years, his chummy relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, and the fact he has a long track record of being accused of sexual assault with one civil conviction.

But, yeah, all bullshit. We know.
"Had Joe Biden actually molested her, she would have a much different relationship with her father today"

You have nooooo ****ing way of knowing that.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT