ADVERTISEMENT

Flat out tired of the whining.

HawkNole09

HB MVP
Sep 20, 2009
Not saying that KF staying or going is the right move (but his contract says it's stupid to fire him before 2026).

But, the open bellyaching from many of the 'men' at Kinnick today was difficult to handle.

The point: Support your guys! It's so easy to b*tch and complain (which is what the offseason is for).

Not saying that KF staying or going is the right move (but his contract says it's stupid to fire him before 2026).

But, the open bellyaching from many of the 'men' at Kinnick today was difficult to handle.

The point: Support your guys! It's so easy to b*tch and complain (which is what the offseason is for).
Honestly, the #1 reason we gave up our season tix after 15 yrs. Sadly the bitchin’ brings on excess swearing and too much drinking’…I can stay home for that… and save a lot of $$.

All justified. Iowa has no identity. We cant evrn trust our defense and special teams anymore. That game last week will define our season, and I don't think we'll fully recover from it.
I mean..........it's a tried and true stat that Iowa hasn't won more than 7 games in a regular season they lost to Iowa State, save for one (2002).

Typically when they lose to Iowa State, they tend to lose a lot more either because they just plain suck, or because they repeat those same mistakes and f*** around losing a handful of other games they shouldn't lose.

Iowa winning even 9 games would be a major break from the trend.

O no cuss words and people upset expressing those feelings at an entertainment event that isn’t entertaining. Shocker. And everyone should be like
You sitting in the hotel chair types huh??

These players get free school and paid now which reflects the cost it takes to attend these events (not cheap)

The coaches get paid a butt load more and won’t yank a player who needs to be yanked but lets all sing happy songs and complain behind peoples back like a real “man”

O no cuss words and people upset expressing those feelings at an entertainment event that isn’t entertaining. Shocker. And everyone should be like
You sitting in the hotel chair types huh??

These players get free school and paid now which reflects the cost it takes to attend these events (not cheap)

The coaches get paid a butt load more and won’t yank a player who needs to be yanked but lets all sing happy songs and complain behind peoples back like a real “man”
And then there are nincompoop fans like you. It’s just easier to sit at home BDE. I forget how old I was when I outgrew sitting around a bunch of drunken, “know-it-all” fans whose every other word was a “f-bomb”…. But it was a few years ago.

I mean..........it's a tried and true stat that Iowa hasn't won more than 7 games in a regular season they lost to Iowa State, save for one (2002).

Typically when they lose to Iowa State, they tend to lose a lot more either because they just plain suck, or because they repeat those same mistakes and f*** around losing a handful of other games they shouldn't lose.

Iowa winning even 9 games would be a major break from the trend.
2022 they won 8 games.

Amen brother

Honestly, the #1 reason we gave up our season tix after 15 yrs. Sadly the bitchin’ brings on excess swearing and too much drinking’…I can stay home for that… and save a lot of $$.
So why are you on this board bitching incessantly every day?

Reactions: mro1978
And then there are nincompoop fans like you. It’s just easier to sit at home BDE. I forget how old I was when I outgrew sitting around a bunch of drunken, “know-it-all” fans whose every other word was a “f-bomb”…. But it was a few years ago.
You just turned F-bombs into PhQue bombs on most of your " I know it all ", Off Topic posts...

• Haha
Reactions: BDE420
Outside of 2001-2004 and 2009, Iowa "fans" have wanted him fired after every loss and close games vs teams not named Michigan, Penn St, and Wisconsin.
After the last 3 years of beyond dogshit offense, I officially want him gone. It’s a joke that Kirk stops Iowa’s offense from being decent. He flat out sucks at coaching offense.

Cripes good thing I can read. Although unless you really suck (and even then sometimes you still get in) I'd say bowl games are part of the regular season.
I'm not gonna fight you on this, but bowl games are officially part of the CFB "postseason". Just sayin..... ;)

Just think back to the olden days of CFB when they declared national champions BEFORE bowl games were played.

Reactions: BurgHawk87

The problem is everyone is tired of Kirk ball. People are still buying tickets are they? That's support.

You definitely fall into "know-it-all" territory, and I can't imagine living my life terrified of a meaningless word.

Reactions: BDE420
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT