ADVERTISEMENT

Fleck and Campbell (Recruiting vs. Iowa).

You make me think that Iowa will beat Wis this year & start a string of victories against them again.

Madison has always been very kind to the Hawks as well.

Its a big big game iowa has a punchers chance this year. But the facts are wisky has gone past iowa . Do to your offense. And others are on the way. I do think iowa has the better QB but iowa has lots of trouble protecting him. Easley is good but the rest of your WR have to play to soon and they drop the ball way to much

Its a big big game iowa has a punchers chance this year. But the facts are wisky has gone past iowa . Do to your offense. And others are on the way. I do think iowa has the better QB but iowa has lots of trouble protecting him. Easley is good but the rest of your WR have to play to soon and they drop the ball way to much
That settles it, I’m putting money on the Hawks! Feels like Iowa could rip off 4 or 5 in a row against Wis. If we can just win at Kinnick we’ll be good. We almost always win Madyson.

They're ranked 17 spots higher with 2 more commits and averaging .25 stars more per recruit. Let's not get carried away just yet.
That is true it is way early. But if you watch videos of the 2019 top recruits of both schools and be fair about it is pretty easy to see that iowa is lagging so far. I dont care much about the stars. I just care about quality of their competion. And who else is recruiting them.

That is true it is way early. But if you watch videos of the 2019 top recruits of both schools and be fair about it is pretty easy to see that iowa is lagging so far. I dont care much about the stars. I just care about quality of their competion. And who else is recruiting them.

Who gives a shit about recruiting rankings. Let's see the Ws and Ls

Why do you call yourself Hawkdome? Your posts make it clear you are not an Iowa fan. Your use of pronouns regarding Iowa prove the point.

Perhaps you have been banned, perhaps more than once. At least have the integrity and courage to show your true colors. .

Why do you call yourself Hawkdome? Your posts make it clear you are not an Iowa fan. Your use of pronouns regarding Iowa prove the point.

Perhaps you have been banned, perhaps more than once. At least have the integrity and courage to show your true colors. .
That’s why I always pick on him. He’s from Madyson, Wis.

You've broken down the commits from both schools by dissecting their film and evaluating all their offers? Seems like an odd thing to do. Do you have a spreadsheet set up with all the Wisconsin and Iowa data in it and formulas that filter it for you?

Come on now. He types “Do to your offense” and “WR have to play to soon” and you think Hawkdome even knows what a pronoun is?

You've broken down the commits from both schools by dissecting their film and evaluating all their offers? Seems like an odd thing to do. Do you have a spreadsheet set up with all the Wisconsin and Iowa data in it and formulas that filter it for you?
I dont have a spreadsheet set up but i am surprised i have not been banned i need to give it a rest for awhile.

I am just a natural at pissing people off. But the ladies like that. My son is 6'8 and he really likes pissing people off.

Come on now. He types “Do to your offense” and “WR have to play to soon” and you think Hawkdome even knows what a pronoun is?
Plus the dude has no freaking clue how to use “to” “too” & “two”.

Just think, any of us could’ve grown up with that kind of education if we were born just a little more north & towards the east.

I was raised in des moines iowa. I just slept in english class. They let me get away with it because i was to big to correct.

Since Iowa gets every player it really wants, whether or not Iowa State offers him/her, why the obsession here about ISU's recruiting philosophy?

"Do to your offense" Good God, did you drop out of school after the fifth grade?

Reactions: LGEND24
I wonder how much "love" coaches like Campbell and Fleck are able to show players when they are tossing out 200+ offers. It would be interesting to see if this Oprah Winfrey ('you get a car ... you get a car') approach really works ... It would appear when you offer that many kids you aren't really doing a ton of background checks on them (family life, friends, studies, etc).

The older I get, the more I appreciate Iowa's philosophy. Iowa brings in kids who are not just good players, but they are good people. Too many programs don't care a lot about what a kid does off the field or who he is as a person. If he wins me games then I'm signing him up.
There is no question that the Iowa staff is getting frustrated because they are getting outworked. That is why BF made the public comments he did. It is called deflection.

There is no question that the Iowa staff is getting frustrated because they are getting outworked. That is why BF made the public comments he did. It is called deflection.

Yeah that’s why he did it. Even though Iowa ended up with a higher ranked class last year when he made the comments last summer. Really got outworked....

As for deflection that was coming off the heals of having a better class year prior as well. Nice try. But with your post you know better than anyone about deflection.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s why he did it. Even though Iowa ended up with a higher ranked class last year when he made the comments last summer. Really got outworked....
Lol, don’t you know that ISU/Neb/Minn only keep stats on who outworked who?

They don’t even care anymore if our recruiting class is better & they definitely don’t give a crap about their on-field results against us.

As for deflection that was coming off the heals of having a better class year prior as well. Nice try. But with your post you know better than anyone about deflection.
Iowa has thrived on putting kids off and filling scholarships late with them. they can no longer do that and it is forcing them to work harder. BTW, the hawks certainly dont have a higher ranked class this year.

"Do to your offense" Good God, did you drop out of school after the fifth grade?

Amazing isn’t it. Hawkdome claims his father is a corporate attorney making over $750,000 a year. Yet, his father apparently could not afford a decent education for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT