ADVERTISEMENT

Florida man bashes woman's head into tree stump because she woke him up...

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
... on her way to the bathroom

Florida man bashes woman's head into tree stump because she woke him up on her way to the bathroom: deputies​

MARION COUNTY, Fla. - A man was arrested after he allegedly "bashed" a woman's head into a tree stump because she woke him up on her way to the bathroom, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
Eric Barr was arrested and charged with domestic aggravated battery after the incident that unfolded Friday at the Silver Springs State Park campsite, according to an arrest affidavit.
Deputies on routine patrol in the area were dispatched regarding a verbal disturbance and possible battery. When a deputy arrived, he found the victim "extremely shaken up" with spots of blood on her hands, arms and legs, the report said. She said she was in an argument with Barr, adding that they had been drinking and she "woke him up."

She pointed to the back of her head, which was covered in soaking wet blood, deputies said. They immediately requested emergency medical services.
<div>Photo: Marion County Sheriffs Office</div>
Photo: Marion County Sheriffs Office

"How could you do this to me?" the woman shouted at Barr from a distance, according to the arrest report.
The woman ultimately told deputies that Barr "hit me with a stump." She hesitated at first, but then said Barr "bashed her head against a stump" and she wasn't "going to sugar coat it anymore," the report said.
Deputies found a log on the ground that had blood on it next to a bottle of liquor.
Barr agreed to speak to deputies after being read his Miranda Rights, and he said they had gone to bed around 10 p.m. after drinking, but the woman woke up to go to the bathroom and she woke him up, the report said. She also broke the zipper on the tent they were sleeping in, and at some point, "it messed up the tent to where it began to break down and collapse," Barr said.
He said he was inside the tent when the woman hit her head and denied having played any part in it, the report said. He also said there was no argument between them.
Barr was arrested and transported to the Marion County Jail.

One time in college I went camping w/ my gf at the time no pics and we were doing our thang in the morning. All the sudden it got REALLLLLLLY windy, and the goddamn tent collapsed while we were in the middle of it. It was not ideal. I also did not beat her with a stump afterwards/csb

One time in college I went camping w/ my gf at the time no pics and we were doing our thang in the morning. All the sudden it got REALLLLLLLY windy, and the goddamn tent collapsed while we were in the middle of it. It was not ideal. I also did not beat her with a stump afterwards/csb
She broke your " tent pole ?" Had to hurt...

Imagine shooting the shit around the cells with that one.

"What are you in for?"

"B* woke me up so I intentionally confused her head for an axe."

Reactions: auntie_fah
... on her way to the bathroom

Florida man bashes woman's head into tree stump because she woke him up on her way to the bathroom: deputies​

MARION COUNTY, Fla. - A man was arrested after he allegedly "bashed" a woman's head into a tree stump because she woke him up on her way to the bathroom, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
Eric Barr was arrested and charged with domestic aggravated battery after the incident that unfolded Friday at the Silver Springs State Park campsite, according to an arrest affidavit.
Deputies on routine patrol in the area were dispatched regarding a verbal disturbance and possible battery. When a deputy arrived, he found the victim "extremely shaken up" with spots of blood on her hands, arms and legs, the report said. She said she was in an argument with Barr, adding that they had been drinking and she "woke him up."

She pointed to the back of her head, which was covered in soaking wet blood, deputies said. They immediately requested emergency medical services.

<div>Photo: Marion County Sheriffs Office</div>
Photo: Marion County Sheriffs Office
"How could you do this to me?" the woman shouted at Barr from a distance, according to the arrest report.
The woman ultimately told deputies that Barr "hit me with a stump." She hesitated at first, but then said Barr "bashed her head against a stump" and she wasn't "going to sugar coat it anymore," the report said.
Deputies found a log on the ground that had blood on it next to a bottle of liquor.
Barr agreed to speak to deputies after being read his Miranda Rights, and he said they had gone to bed around 10 p.m. after drinking, but the woman woke up to go to the bathroom and she woke him up, the report said. She also broke the zipper on the tent they were sleeping in, and at some point, "it messed up the tent to where it began to break down and collapse," Barr said.
He said he was inside the tent when the woman hit her head and denied having played any part in it, the report said. He also said there was no argument between them.
Barr was arrested and transported to the Marion County Jail.

Why does this guy simultaneously look like he’s both 20 and 50 years old?

Reactions: goldmom
Incredible stuff like this still happens. There’s a simple solution to it to. Just buy some damned slippers.

you never get a good nights sleep camping in a tent. If you want sleep stay home, unless it is his home.

Reactions: goldmom
Need to see a picture of the chick to know for sure, but if she looks anything like her abusive boyfriend I'm guessing wood knot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT