ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes, U of Washington Football

A smart, nice looking young lady shouldn't need tinder. or any dating app. in college. plenty of people to meet in college.

I would advise against these dating apps. but I am old and not tech savvy for 2024

Dang it. Now I feel bad about the carman gif because you really are mentally challenged.
Chill bro, no reason to call people mentally challenged. You should take a break from this thread. It's very clear that you're taking things too seriously. This was much more fun when you were talking about consent and supporting a rapist footballer.

Also, just a tip for the future....you can't call someone mentally challenged and also have typos in the post.

Reactions: LunchBox50
Chill bro, no reason to call people mentally challenged. You should take a break from this thread. It's very clear that you're taking things too seriously. This was much more fun when you were talking about consent and supporting a rapist footballer.

Also, just a tip for the future....you can't call someone mentally challenged and also have typos in the post.

Plus try reading any local news story. They constantly have typos. Probably more then I do and they get paid to write article.

Plus try reading any local news story. They constantly have typos. Probably more then I do and they get paid to write article.
My point still stands. You can't make fun of someone for being "mentally challenged" and misspell a name in the same sentence.

But thank you very much for posting the CBS News article. I'm sure everyone will read it!

Maybe the fact that you set the bar so low personally that you defend poor grammar and spelling is why you have a job that pays so poorly you complain about it on message boards.

I’m guessing the old folks on here don’t realize tinder has been know for being a hookup sit and the others missing the joke never leave mom and dads basement. Probably why they don’t get the joke.
I think it’s against GIA rules to joke on this board.
I leave mom's basement from time to time to get snacks, soda, and fast food, but I will more often once I don't have to mask.

Swipe right, I’ll show you how dumb I am.
200w.gif

I did a thread on this, reporting does absolutely nothing. I have reported some of the most heinous things i've seen on this site and got notifications from the mods that no rules were broken.
I shocked they deleted the bullshit thread on the basketball bored about South Carolina relitively quickl after was posted.

Edited in IowaFB2021 grammar format so he can understand the post more easily.

Tinder rookie here. So I understand if she swipes right it is automatic consent, but is that indefinite or is there a time limit? Working on my calendar and didn’t know if I have 24 hours or if I have to let her go sooner.

Tinder rookie here. So I understand if she swipes right it is automatic consent, but is that indefinite or is there a time limit? Working on my calendar and didn’t know if I have 24 hours or if I have to let her go sooner.

Any matches under 8 hours is immediate consent, after 8 hours you have to take them to dinner first. If it has been after 24 hours you have to meet their parents and wait until marriage.

Guys trying to figure out if consent is still there or if it's timed out..

math-hangover.gif

Daylight savings time is ****ing dangerous bruh. Almost had a panic attack once until I realized it was Fall Back and not Spring Forward. Spring forward and I would have had to plan a wedding, got away with just a dinner.

Just saw a tinder ad on Hulu. I believe the tag line was “swiping right is just the beginning.” I thought, “ you don’t even know!!”

Reactions: McLovin32
Because playing football is a privilege not a right you collosal dunderhead.
Sigh. That's not what people why people are getting their panties in a bunch here. Let's break it down -- warning, requires thinking!

They were getting their panties in a bunch because
A) Norm violation
B) Norm violation where somebody accused of rape/sexual assault.
C) They're (foolishly) conflating the action of letting the player play with condoning sexual violence on some level. (or said otherwise; not strongly enough condemning it)

Most people in their natural state are pitchfork wielding idiots. That's why the law exists in the form it does; that's why we have due process, innocent until proven guilty, etc etc. In our natural state we suck at this.

Because these bits of legal philosophy have become well known people can understand and tolerate the accused in free society.

But removed from a context that enforces such philosophy... many go back to their natural state of pitchfork wielding idiot.

And so... it's tolerable to see the accused in a grocery store -- legal context -- but intolerable on the football field -- privilege context.

@McLovin32 and apparently everybody else couldn't seem to understand this.

Obviously if you have learned to tolerate the accused in free society -- where it matters more -- you can learn to tolerate on a football field.

Don't worry, it doesn't mean you're condoning their (possible) actions.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Sigh. That's not what people why people are getting their panties in a bunch here. Let's break it down -- warning, requires thinking!

They were getting their panties in a bunch because
A) Norm violation
B) Norm violation where somebody accused of rape/sexual assault.
C) They're (foolishly) conflating the action of letting the player play with condoning sexual violence on some level. (or said otherwise; not strongly enough condemning it)

Most people in their natural state are pitchfork wielding idiots. That's why the law exists in the form it does; that's why we have due process, innocent until proven guilty, etc etc. In our natural state we suck at this.

Because these bits of legal philosophy have become well known people can understand and tolerate the accused in free society.

But removed from a context that enforces such philosophy... many go back to their natural state of pitchfork wielding idiot.

And so... it's tolerable to see the accused in a grocery store -- legal context -- but intolerable on the football field -- privilege context.

@McLovin32 and apparently everybody else couldn't seem to understand this.

Obviously if you have learned to tolerate the accused in free society -- where it matters more -- you can learn to tolerate on a football field.

Don't worry, it doesn't mean you're condoning their (possible) actions.
giphy.gif

Somebody brought up that people get fired for being accused.

True, however, that depends heavily upon how valuable you are. That's why you hear high level executives sticking around. (but if you're a low level contributor, you're a goner)

Same thing on the football field. You're more likely to keep the star player on the field than the 4th teamer. You're more likely to say... we're going to let law handle it and not pass judgement.

You see this dichotomy play out in a bunch of other scenarios.

They're trying to balance social pressure -- much from pitchfork wielding idiots -- with fairness to the accused and self interest in the given context. (company, team, etc)

Obviously what I did was come in here and say... well, why couldn't we just play it like the law does in different contexts? (so long as nobody is in any immediate danger)

Why would that be so wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT