ADVERTISEMENT

Florida man shoots and kills his son after an apparently standard argument.

I’m guessing he wouldn’t have killed him if he didn’t have a gun.
So he killed him because it was just too easy to do it? He probably just stood there debating to kill his son but end the end he was like “well, I’ll do it because it’s just easy”.

You are special

So he killed him because it was just too easy to do it? He probably just stood there debating to kill his son but end the end he was like “well, I’ll do it because it’s just easy”.

You are special
There's definitely something wrong with the father, but you have to admit the gun made it easier to kill his son. If he used his bare hands or a knife the son might have been able to defend himself.

There's definitely something wrong with the father, but you have to admit the gun made it easier to kill his son. If he used his bare hands or a knife the son might have been able to defend himself.
I tend to blame human beings for killing others. The object they used doesn’t matter to me. The object didn’t kill the person. Gun, hammer, knife, rope….irrelevant to me.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
. . . nuclear bomb. I mean, people kill people, not nuclear bombs. This damn communist government won’t even let good red-blooded Americans buy weapons grade plutonium just because one wacko might get some and misuse it.
084aad80-7f9a-49cc-804c-030be7d44028_text.gif

Reactions: seminole97
If you were unarmed and attacked I bet you would care which weapon your attacker had more than his intentions or mental health.
What a dumb post. If he is attacking me with a knife I’m not going to think, well thank god it’s not a gun.

liberals are funny to watch with murders. If a man kills a kid with a knife it’s “wow, what a horrible thing, what kind of sick bastard would do that.” If it’s a gun you all go
Full “it’s the guns”.

It’s comical to watch

This thread will literally be a wash, rinse, repeat of every other gun shooting thread. Not even sure why we bother discussing it at this point. The real sad thing is the fact there are so many other gun violence threads on this board to even make such a statement.

This thread will literally be a wash, rinse, repeat of every other gun shooting thread. Not even sure why we bother discussing it at this point. The real sad thing is the fact there are so many other gun violence threads on this board to even make such a statement.
Maybe it’s because it’s not a gun issue.

We do however have an issue with people not valuing human life whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT