ADVERTISEMENT

Former CIA Chief Brenna Running Scared

Let's see, I post about abuses to our constitution by our current administration and you have attacked me for that viewpoint all the while putting putin on a pedestal. And now you are saying you oppose all government oppression? Please do put me on ignore.
Please cite in this thread where you attempted to frame a discussion pertaining to that.

Please cite in this thread where you attempted to frame a discussion pertaining to that.
On HROT. And I don't feel the need to spend my time looking for it. But perhaps you could take a break from spreading russian propaganda and look for yourself. Oh, and please put me on ignore if all you want to do is attack me and my beliefs(of which you obviously, and it seems all trumpturds, have no idea what they are).

Reactions: cigaretteman
On HROT. And I don't feel the need to spend my time looking for it. But perhaps you could take a break from spreading russian propaganda and look for yourself. Oh, and please put me on ignore if all you want to do is attack me and my beliefs(of which you obviously, and it seems all trumpturds, have no idea what they are).
Sure. Let me look through all of your posts because you matter.

What riles your blood is when I reveal the hypocrisy in your posts.

Roger Stone's words. Not mine. But, that's what pisses you off? Not the other stuff? Interesting.
I don't know the context of your response, but Roger Stone is responsible for furthering civil war in Africa out of self-interest. That isn't deniable. Is it possible in your eyes that people can work with multiple agendas, and maybe you just pick on one of them and miss other perspectives?

I'll go with things

Like I said, not my words. However, you chose to make a case of that and not Brennan's call for censorship. Because statist pieces of shit like you love censorship. Brennan has overthrown leaders in other countries and is attempting the same here. This you cheer for? If you want to talk policy, let's do so. Because Trump's freedom-hating policies are the same as his predecessors.

Trolls cannot even make coherent sense anymore.

What is happening in America when your online trolls become senile keyboard jockeys?

op went from stupid to crazy in oit time..
wow is all i can say.
If your problem with someone starts with not putting ones hand on a bible, your an idiot. No further discussion needed.

Reactions: Joes Place
Trolls cannot even make coherent sense anymore.

What is happening in America when your online trolls become senile keyboard jockeys?

I don’t think he’s senile. Maybe a gullible, angry, conspiracy theorist, with no concept of critical thinking....but definitely not senile.

ANGRY TROLL IS ANGRY AGAIN!!!!

There's nothing to click; YOU posted the info. Hunnybuns.
Angry? I'm not screaming in caps and resorting to name-calling.

Isn't it ironic that you scream Russia meddling with zero proof and then take John Brennan's back (and front I might add). I know...13 indictments, blah blah. Good luck extraditing private citizens running click bait ads. This is the guy who admitted to being a Communist and voting for Gus Hall and has done everything in his power to Sovietize this country and take down a sitting president before his 1st day in office. That you're okay with?

'ARE' hard. Dumb ass.
Angry? I'm not screaming in caps and resorting to name-calling.

oreally.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT