ADVERTISEMENT

Fort Dodge Recruiting Article

I think he grows to 141. He walks around in the mid to upper 140's. He's like 5-10" and hasn't filled out yet. I think Bennett's better days are still ahead. He's extremely coachable and passionate about the sport.

I think Cade Devos is a better version of Bennett and will be available next year. Great with his ties and setups and lightning quick. Does an incredible job of creating motion and misdirection. Very fluid and wrestles at a quick pace. Like Drew, Cade keeps growing as well. Probably 5-11". I think the lightest weight he goes in college is 149. Wouldn't be shocked when he thickens up he'd be a solid 157. A perfect replacement for Kemmerer.

I think he grows to 141. He walks around in the mid to upper 140's. He's like 5-10" and hasn't filled out yet. I think Bennett's better days are still ahead. He's extremely coachable and passionate about the sport.

I think Cade Devos is a better version of Bennett and will be available next year. Great with his ties and setups and lightning quick. Does an incredible job of creating motion and misdirection. Very fluid and wrestles at a quick pace. Like Drew, Cade keeps growing as well. Probably 5-11". I think the lightest weight he goes in college is 149. Wouldn't be shocked when he thickens up he'd be a solid 157. A perfect replacement for Kemmerer.
Nelson Brands is the replacement for Kemerer

Reactions: 24 so far
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT