ADVERTISEMENT

France election

Are we sure macron isn’t a putin stooge? He loves having hours long conversations with him while taking photos while accomplishing nothing.

Maybe you two dweebs should look up her party's history when it comes to the holocaust and WW2 in general.
The Nazi party certainly didn’t help its cause with the holocaust in hindsight. We’re in agreement here, not sure why you’re being hostile.

and bottom line, she is an anti-EU, anti-NATO, pro-Putin stooge.
I didn’t realize you followed French politics closely enough to know all of these details. How long have you been interested? What drew you to this hobby?

Are we sure macron isn’t a putin stooge? He loves having hours long conversations with him while taking photos while accomplishing nothing.
Jeez, Bruno.
Do some reading up on Marin and her pootin ties.
Her campaign trashed all of her photos with pootin a few years back.
Be careful if you or yours are a bit brown skinned.
They will come for you if given a chance.

Jeez, Bruno.
Do some reading up on Marin and her pootin ties.
Her campaign trashed all of her photos with pootin a few years back.
Be careful if you or yours are a bit brown skinned.
They will come for you if given a chance.
They’re pro-lynching as well? Interesting. I didn’t realize a platform like that could gain much traction. Different country I guess.

Look up the history of the Democratic Party during the civil war or in regards to the KKK. See how dumb that is?
Bruno, a history of slave holding in the US ones not translate to pootin support today. I had ancestors who held slaves, but no current familia who would support those crimes. Get current with your focus.

Bruno, a history of slave holding in the US ones not translate to pootin support today. I had ancestors who held slaves, but no current familia who would support those crimes. Get current with your focus.
This was a sarcastic response to calling LePen and a whole party Nazis.

Reactions: NCHawk5
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT