ADVERTISEMENT

FSU goes down!

Haha, Paul Johnson was originally telling his guys to get away from it.

And usc hammering utah. Looks like another unbeaten in the top 10 going to take a hit.

Even better finish than the MSU/UM game last week in my opinion-- at least GT caused the block.

At this point the committee is rooting for a two-loss team to win one of the five to make their life super easy. It will make their job real easy. Iowa-MSU/OSU, TCU-Baylor, Utah-Stanford, LSU-Flordia, FSU-Clemson. Five grouping, four spots. First one to lose two is out.

At this point the committee is rooting for a two-loss team to win one of the five to make their life super easy. It will make their job real easy. Iowa-MSU/OSU, TCU-Baylor, Utah-Stanford, LSU-Flordia, FSU-Clemson. Five grouping, four spots. First one to lose two is out.
Could work out bad for Iowa. If Iowa were to lose 1 then win the BigTen Championship I could see Iowa being left out.

Could work out bad for Iowa. If Iowa were to lose 1 then win the BigTen Championship I could see Iowa being left out.

Certainly. But I think a 1 loss Iowa before the CCG drops so far we aren't even in the discussion anyways.

The real loser in all this is.... Nebraska.

UM and FSU are stealing their thunder on how to lose games in the final seconds.

Reactions: IAGuy
Ole Miss could be the wild card if they can beat LSU. Oklahoma is capable of playing well enough to beat Baylor (without their QB) or TCU. FSU could be the wildcard if they can regroup and beat Clemson and Florida, especially if Florida would go on to win the SEC the next weekend. But I'm not sure FSU is going to hang with either.

After the Auburn/Alabama kick size the FSU kicker was asked if he would have made the tackle to stop the score. He said "of course"

Welp...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT