ADVERTISEMENT

* The Official FSU vs. Cal Gameday Thread *

I'm not going to be sleeping for a while regardless.
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

California Golden Bears Florida State Seminoles
1st Downs 23 17
3rd down efficiency 5-15 7-17
4th down efficiency 1-2 1-2
Total Yards 410 284
Passing 303 177
Comp/Att 22/37 16/27
Yards per pass 8.2 6.6
Interceptions thrown 1 1
Rushing 107 107
Rushing Attempts 37 41
Yards per rush 2.9 2.6
Penalties 10-55 7-72
Turnovers 1 1
Fumbles lost 0 0
Interceptions thrown 1 1
Possession 29:19 30:41

I hate the new look of college football.
One of the things that made the game so great and created so much money was the regional feel of the game.
USC vs Mich, UTenn vs OU should be bowl games, not random conference games in September.

I know, get off my lawn, but it is a shame the regionality of college football has been, to an extent, lost.

I hate the new look of college football.
One of the things that made the game so great and created so much money was the regional feel of the game.
USC vs Mich, UTenn vs OU should be bowl games, not random conference games in September.

I know, get off my lawn, but it is a shame the regionality of college football has been, to an extent, lost.

And I will testify that jet lag is a real thing, especially flying west to east. Those California boys might have won if not for the jet lag.

So, he gets no credit when they play well but all the blame when they don't? Got it.

3rd and long is an automatic first down and mobile QBs get added to Heisman watch lists after playing us but since he’s probably the 4th or 5th worst coach on this staff, he’s safe. We can’t recover a fumble but at least we don’t have to worry about another team hiring him away from us.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT