ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Trending!

It's been so long since I've been to Tally...almost didn't recognize it. Strange the administration never turned the sprinklers on those crazy evangelicals that told me I was going to hell as I walked across campus.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I honestly have no idea who Nick Adams is.

I've just seen his tweets and he wants everyone to know he's an alpha male. Because he wants everyone to know this, we know that he isn't one.

He should really stop trying to pretend he's something that he's not. I thought conservatives were against that.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
It's been so long since I've been to Tally...almost didn't recognize it. Strange the administration never turned the sprinklers on those crazy evangelicals that told me I was going to hell as I walked across campus.
Cause no one was trying to see Sister Cindy in a wet t-shirt.

I remember seeing preachers, but never did they setup tents, or tried to 'occupy' anything.

Did you see them setup tents on Landis Green?

Or are you flubbing this analogy thing again.

Reactions: seminoleed
I remember seeing preachers, but never did they setup tents, or tried to 'occupy' anything.

Did you see them setup tents on Landis Green?

Or are you flubbing this analogy thing again.
Are they setting up tents on Landis green?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT