ADVERTISEMENT

“Everyone calls me Gator”.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
No, not Gator McCluskey, but the guy at the gym who wears Florida gear every day. He told me today he prefers to be called Gator versus the name he used when he introduced himself with a year ago. So, to the Noles, what’s the FSU equivalent? You don’t use Noles as a nickname or a greeting, do you?
Les, my favorite Wrigley Field beer vendor would always yell, “Hey Hawkeye”, at me when passing by. Probably because of the black Iowa cap I wear at Wrigley. CSB. I miss Les.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
7a6eb0b8-7d19-4fbf-b077-b04f3b05ce8a_text.gif

No, not Gator McCluskey, but the guy at the gym who wears Florida gear every day. He told me today he prefers to be called Gator versus the name he used when he introduced himself with a year ago. So, to the Noles, what’s the FSU equivalent? You don’t use Noles as a nickname or a greeting, do you?
Les, my favorite Wrigley Field beer vendor would always yell, “Hey Hawkeye”, at me when passing by. Probably because of the black Iowa cap I wear at Wrigley. CSB. I miss Les.
Why are you befriending people who want to be called gator? Maybe it’s time to reevaluate your life. Just sayin.

The boys in the locker room are always calling me Horsecock Johnson. Probably because I like oatmeal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT