ADVERTISEMENT

Braden Fiske FSU

In The Mood Hearts GIF by WE tv

We only had him for a year, he transferred in from Central Michigan. He played very well for us, and got steadily better over the course of the season; he was dominant in the last few games - especially the ACC championship game.
He's strong, quick, and fast. The one knock on him is he isn't as big as NFL scouts want in DTs. I think he'll be a good NFL player & would love for the Bucs to get him.
He's also extremely likeable - great in interviews, good sense of humor, teammates seemed to love him.

We only had him for a year, he transferred in from Central Michigan. He played very well for us, and got steadily better over the course of the season; he was dominant in the last few games - especially the ACC championship game.
He's strong, quick, and fast. The one knock on him is he isn't as big as NFL scouts want in DTs. I think he'll be a good NFL player & would love for the Bucs to get him.
Would he work next to Calijah-Cancey (sp?) though?

Tell me about him FSU brethren. I loved his tape and it looks like he is dominating the combine today. What’s the scoop on this beast?

images

The D line is not real good.
They crash on every play and don’t hold the edge.
We won’t fair as well against better teams.
I think Verse’s stock is falling.
I didn’t see anything much out of Fiske.

When was this? Fiske was instrumental in the LSU game. That goal line stop was him beating his man.
Believe that quote was towards the middle of the season. Also believe Fiske had been “solid” up until that point, but hadn’t had a ton of splash plays. No sacks recorded until the Pitt game.

Tell me about him FSU brethren. I loved his tape and it looks like he is dominating the combine today. What’s the scoop on this beast?

Look for his ACC championship game highlights. He walked into the stadium in a boot and totally destroyed UL’s offense on the field

He wore a duplicate jersey most of the game because the first one got ripped apart from UL players holding him so much

Reactions: goldmom and DFSNOLE
Fiske was the second best player on our DL. Here is Jared Verse sacking the UFelon quarterback

I have a feeling he has a better career than Verse.
Fiske has an easier road. I don’t think he’s smarter or works harder than Verse, but he’s definitely smarter and works harder than your average NFL DT.

Even at the combine there are DTs who are overweight and aren’t going all out on drills.

Reactions: LBoogie28
FSU fans: what do you think of your QBs prospects in the nfl?
I loved his game in 2022 and last year before injury.
What round is he projected to go?
Is his injury serious?

FSU fans: what do you think of your QBs prospects in the nfl?
I loved his game in 2022 and last year before injury.
What round is he projected to go?
Is his injury serious?

He was a great college QB, but I'm not overly optimistic about his NFL chances. Even without the injury, he probably would have been a mid-to-late round pick. With the injury, I'm not at all sure anyone will draft him. His history of injuries will certainly make teams hesitate to pick him.

Reactions: cjnoles9399
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT