ADVERTISEMENT

****Fulton County indictment watch thread****UPDATE Trump and 18 individuals indicted, Trump has been arrested. Powell, Chesebro & Ellis plead guilty

Too soon. Many people are coming through to testify in front of the grand jury this week. I think we are a few weeks out. The question I have is will Willis give a courtesy heads up to Trump's team, or just drop an indictment? Hopefully Trump refuses to turn himself in.

Too soon. Many people are coming through to testify in front of the grand jury this week. I think we are a few weeks out. The question I have is will Willis give a courtesy heads up to Trump's team, or just drop an indictment? Hopefully Trump refuses to turn himself in.
I think it may happen today/this week but hard to say for sure.

All the barricades and stuff are just set up for the Fulton County Indictment Marathon 2023

Nothing to see here...

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
Patience, grasshopper

main-qimg-a7d503efb3dcc7b5aff7743a4f97d0f5-lq

Prepare to be upset when Governor Kemp pardons Trump.

He can’t. A board does it in GA per this link. And Trump would have to ask for one 5 years after he served all his time.

Last edited:
Since twitter links aren't loading..

Exclusive: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach​

Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to seek charges against more than a dozen individuals when her team presents its case before a grand jury next week. Several individuals involved in the voting systems breach in Coffee County are among those who may face charges in the sprawling criminal probe.

Investigators in the Georgia criminal probe have long suspected the breach was not an organic effort sprung from sympathetic Trump supporters in rural and heavily Republican Coffee County – a county Trump won by nearly 70% of the vote. They have gathered evidence indicating it was a top-down push by Trump’s team to access sensitive voting software, according to people familiar with the situation.

Trump allies attempted to access voting systems after the 2020 election as part of the broader push to produce evidence that could back up the former president’s baseless claims of widespread fraud.

That could be some really really serious new federal charges...

Remember when Fulton County election workers lied and claimed that there was a water main break (that was actually a single slightly leaking urinal) so they could claim they were done counting ballots and sent poll watchers home? Remember when they then pulled hidden boxes of ballots out from under tables and repeatedly scanned them on camera? Good times... clearly on the up and up.

He can’t. A board does the in GA per this link. And Trump would have to ask for one 5 years after he served all his time.

In a perfect world, those years would be served with Rudy as his cell neighbor. That would be worse than solitary confinement.

Remember when Fulton County election workers lied and claimed that there was a water main break (that was actually a single slightly leaking urinal) so they could claim they were done counting ballots and sent poll watchers home? Remember when they then pulled hidden boxes of ballots out from under tables and repeatedly scanned them on camera? Good times... clearly on the up and up.
No, I don't remember it at all, unless you are referring to Giluian's specious claims, which he is probably going to be indicted over. Yeah, I do remember those.

Since twitter links aren't loading..

Exclusive: Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach​

Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to seek charges against more than a dozen individuals when her team presents its case before a grand jury next week. Several individuals involved in the voting systems breach in Coffee County are among those who may face charges in the sprawling criminal probe.

Investigators in the Georgia criminal probe have long suspected the breach was not an organic effort sprung from sympathetic Trump supporters in rural and heavily Republican Coffee County – a county Trump won by nearly 70% of the vote. They have gathered evidence indicating it was a top-down push by Trump’s team to access sensitive voting software, according to people familiar with the situation.

Trump allies attempted to access voting systems after the 2020 election as part of the broader push to produce evidence that could back up the former president’s baseless claims of widespread fraud.

That could be some really really serious new federal charges...
I'm wondering if we might see Lindsey Graham's name dropped in all of this.

Remember when they then pulled hidden boxes of ballots out from under tables and repeatedly scanned them on camera? Good times... clearly on the up and up.
Odd that post-election audits, including hand counted ballots, did not uncover any irregularities or anomalies.

Please ……. I know, I know. There’s a conspiracy to explain that unfortunate reality also.

OAN. lolol.

Smartest move OAN ever made is to pay Ruby and Sheay Freeman a bundle of cash in order to settle their defamation action against the “news” organization.
That's not OAN footage but nice cope

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT