ADVERTISEMENT

****Fulton County indictment watch thread****UPDATE Trump and 18 individuals indicted, Trump has been arrested. Powell, Chesebro & Ellis plead guilty

One, that's not going to happen. A mistrial. Two, what to say about you that you think that's a good thing? Worst criminal in our presidential history and you're hoping he goes free.
No, I'm laughing at the continued ineptitude of the democratic party.

Do you think there is any disputing this will be a mistrial? As bad as the GA DA wishes they could have scrubbed that site its out there now.

They couldn't even hold their piss 24 hours and now they were so ****ing set on an agenda it backfired.

There is no way you, or anyone, can make a rational argument for charges being released during testimony. They pissed themselves.

There is no precedent for anything close to this and the only reason you chaps are turning a blind eye is he is the orange man.

Run it back, swing again.

No, I'm laughing at the continued ineptitude of the democratic party.

Do you think there is any disputing this will be a mistrial? As bad as the GA DA wishes they could have scrubbed that site its out there now.

There is no precedent for anything close to this and the only reason you chaps are turning a blind eye is he is the orange man.

Run it back, swing again.
You want to bet whether or not there will be a mistrial?

Right on. Very much looking forward to this trial, plus Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's other, what is it... Three four five other ones. Hahaha.

Simple. You are saying there is going to be a grand jury mistrial. If it happens, I'll take a week's vacation. If it doesn't, you will.
And the timeliness for this? It isn't this that's going to get kicked out, it's the trial, because it was brought forth on bullshit ans they will have to rerun it.

The document in question, as claimed by the GA DA offices, was not theirs and was posted by an anonymous poster. And is fictitious. Let's see... QAnon, RNC, Elon Musk, Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's own folks, so he can scam more$$... Take your pick.

The document in question, as claimed by the GA DA offices, was not theirs and was posted by an anonymous poster. And is fictitious. Let's see... QAnon, RNC, Elon Musk, Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's own folks, so he can scam more$$... Take your pick.
Yeah.....

No.

That doesn't mean shit. The trial means something. They are going to indict him left and right, and the trials will be thrown out. (
Foe this one)
So, you want this open-ended? You're saying some leak today will cause a mistrial. He should not be indicted if there was any impropriety in the proceedings.

Trials thrown out?? Hahaha. Do you know how this process even works??
Holy shit I'll spell it out.

They are going to point at prejudices, such as this example, and the trial itself will be declared a mistrial at this point would be a mistrial because the grand jury was prejudiced. And that any jury selected from that area would be prejudiced. I think you are the only one saying the Grand Jury was a mistrial.

Trials thrown out?? Hahaha. Do you know how this process even works??
FVzsfsU.gif

Whiskey, you seem to be calling this process a trial. You do realize that this is a grand jury sitting. And not a trial? You do understand that right?
You keep saying the trial will be declared a mistrial. Do you mean down the road, when an actual trial starts because he's indicted, that at that point that trial will be declared a mistrial because of something that happened in the grand jury? Is that really what you're trying to say?

Whiskey, you seem to be calling this process a trial. You do realize that this is a grand jury sitting. And not a trial? You do understand that right?
Yes. And the decision today will be with what to charge him. Then it will go.to trial. Trump will argue the trial is a mistrial and he will have a leg to stand on.

So, as I said, run it back and start over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT