ADVERTISEMENT

Future Poll: What will be the bombshell on Kamala?

praguehawk

HB MVP
Aug 1, 2003
You gotta know Trump’s team will try and destroy her in the next 2 months with a barrage of made up bullshit. We will generate ideas in this thread for a couple days. After that I will turn it into a poll with the “best” ideas.

Examples:
Kamala paid for an abortion in college.

Doug Emhoff is on Soros payroll

There is a secret Biden computer with 33,000 emails documenting a plan to force all babies to be marked with the sign of the beast

Walz raped boys at his high school.

Reactions: noleclone2
Problem is that Trump has already tried to drop this bomb. Just yesterday he was claiming that she allowed 300,000 children to be sold into sex slavery while their parents were murdered and the country burned and she was going to lead to WWIII. At this point there's really nowhere you can go that's worse. And the response at his rally was everybody behind him looking at their phones out of boredom.

They're just giving Kamala the megaphowhole. And playing her own quotes at events and in ads. She will destroy herself. No need to talk about her being a whore.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
You gotta know Trump’s team will try and destroy her in the next 2 months with a barrage of made up bullshit. We will generate ideas in this thread for a couple days. After that I will turn it into a poll with the “best” ideas.

Examples:

There is a secret Biden computer with 33,000 emails documenting a plan to force all babies to be marked with the sign of the beast

Don't worry, dems have the doj, fbi, hillary, pelosi, obama, Google, abc, msnbc, cnn, Hollywood to cover up anything she did wrong. In fact, dems will probably try to press charges against Trump if he tries to expose more dirt on kamala.

Problem is that Trump has already tried to drop this bomb. Just yesterday he was claiming that she allowed 300,000 children to be sold into sex slavery while their parents were murdered and the country burned and she was going to lead to WWIII. At this point there's really nowhere you can go that's worse. And the response at his rally was everybody behind him looking at their phones out of boredom.
This one sounds fairly well thought-out. Crazy as hell, but actually somewhat plausible! It also is very difficult to disprove. It is also outlandish enough that it should get repeated over and over ... and over again!

Trump is very good at ambushing with hit and run statements. By the time any credible explanation or response is offered, he is off to the next thing.

Yes ... this one would serve the purpose quite well. I say: "Go for it!"

Most of the time, Trump's exaggerated stories turn out to be true ... so by the time he is found out on this one, (assuming it really is untrue ... and this may not be the case.) a lot of time will be elapsed ... and he will have been sworn in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
This one sounds fairly well thought-out. Crazy as hell, but actually somewhat plausible! It also is very difficult to disprove. It is also outlandish enough that it should get repeated over and over ... and over again!

Trump is very good at ambushing with hit and run statements. By the time any credible explanation or response is offered, he is off to the next thing.

Yes ... this one would serve the purpose quite well. I say: "Go for it!"

Most of the time, Trump's exaggerated stories turn out to be true ... so by the time he is found out on this one, a lot of time will be elapsed ... and he will have been sworn in.
Problem is this attack point doesn't seems to be gaining him much traction. "Lock her up" with Hillary drove his base insane with delight. "Immigrants raping kids" is only drawing a fraction of "lock her up's " energy.

Why not go with those facts, then? Why make up lies about her, go racist, and spend weeks coming up with Kooky Kamala the Communist, as a nickname?
As far as I can tell, that is quite close to her current rep ... and yet she is hovering within striking distance of a win in November. People don't seem to care that she is disorganized, with no philosophy of life or of governing, and that she has never accomplished anything worthwhile in her entire life. They see her as a mediocre careerist and not a very interesting one at that.

This smear campaign does indeed need a knockout punch of some sort. She needs to be accused of sticking her hand down the pants of a seventeen-year-old boy or girl. ... for starters. Once an accusation is out there, people will come out of the woodwork with allegations and lawsuits ... only then will the program begin to bear fruit.

This has to be the Harvey Weinstein, Morgan Freeman, Brett Kavanaugh, and Kevin Spacey morality play redux. (Hair sniffing will not even raise an eyebrow with the Dems so the fake accusations need to be a little more on the edge.)

The model is out there. We just need some volunteers willing to throw ethics to the wind in return for money. The Dems seem able to always find these characters, so we know they are out there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin and Flie
As far as I can tell, that is quite close to her current rep ... and yet she is hovering within striking distance of a win in November. People don't seem to care that she is disorganized, with no philosophy of life or of governing, and that she has never accomplished anything worthwhile in her entire life. They see her as a mediocre careerist and not a very interesting one at that.

This smear campaign does indeed need a knockout punch of some sort. She needs to be accused of sticking her hand down the pants of a ten-year-old boy or girl. ... for starters. Once an accusation is out there, people will come out of the woodwork with allegations and lawsuits ... only then will the program begin to bear fruit.

This has to be the Harvey Weinstein, Morgan Freeman, Brett Kavanaugh, and Kevin Spacey morality play redux.

The model is out there. We just need some volunteers willing to throw ethics to the wind in return for money. The Dems seem able to always find these characters, so we know they are out there.
I'd like to think this is just a drunken ramble, but it's too on brand as MAGA. Pure angry, aggrieved victim.

Reactions: Torg
I'd like to think this is just a drunken ramble, but it's too on brand as MAGA. Pure angry, aggrieved victim.
I am neither drunk or angry. The topic of the thread relates to ways to respond in kind for the nonsensical Democratic "Dirty tricks" campaigns that our recent political landscape has been facing from the Democrats. The question posed, loosely stated was "What would be some ways step up the level of vindictive and hyperbolic rhetoric?" The underlying assumption was that our side would forgo honest reporting.

I would characterize my commentary as merely the musings of an amused Republican. There is so much funny business that the Dems could be facing ... if only the Republicans had more interest in the slimy, seamy side of the political game. If the Republican Brain-Trusts had the interest, the Dems would not know what hit them.

Our side is running around expecting the Democrats to be honest. I think we are kidding ourselves and should perhaps step up the trifling amount of unethical behavior and lying emanating from our side.

I am neither drunk or angry. The topic of the thread relates to ways to respond in kind for the nonsensical Democratic "Dirty tricks" campaigns that our recent political landscape has been facing from the Democrats. The question posed, loosely stated was "What would be some ways step up the level of vindictive and hyperbolic rhetoric?" The underlying assumption was that our side would forgo honest reporting.

I would characterize my commentary as merely the musings of an amused Republican. There is so much funny business that the Dems could be facing ... if only the Republicans had more interest in the slimy, seamy side of the political game. If the Republican Brain-Trusts had the interest, the Dems would not know what hit them.

Our side is running around expecting the Democrats to be honest. I think we are kidding ourselves and should perhaps step up the trifling amount of unethical behavior and lying emanating from our side.
Now see, there is at least ONE honest repub on HBOT. +23.6 pts awarded

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
There are no bombshells any more. This is the 21st century, when nothing is shocking and nothing is true (or at least everything is denied).

Don't worry, dems have the doj, fbi, hillary, pelosi, obama, Google, abc, msnbc, cnn, Hollywood to cover up anything she did wrong. In fact, dems will probably try to press charges against Trump if he tries to expose more dirt on kamala.

Aww you believe all of that. Bless your heart.

This smear campaign does indeed need a knockout punch of some sort. She needs to be accused of sticking her hand down the pants of a ten-year-old boy or girl. ... for starters. Once an accusation is out there, people will come out of the woodwork with allegations and lawsuits ... only then will the program begin to bear fruit.

This has to be the Harvey Weinstein, Morgan Freeman, Brett Kavanaugh, and Kevin Spacey morality play redux.

What the F are you on?

You’ve always been extreme, but right now you seem broken.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok

Examples:

This is a great thread. I am delighted to see someone raise the idea of coming to the aid of our Republican strategists who, simply said, are not being aggressive enough.

Examples:

That’s already happened and hasn’t landed.

Their only real message is her skin pigment and uterus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT