ADVERTISEMENT

Ga. Tech just beat the Hurricanes on a 44-yard TD pass with 1 second to go.

Big O is still mad about the 1986 Sugar Bowl national championship game loss against Penn State. He’s comparing this loss to that.

Not to mention those uniforms they rolled out. The whole operation is being orchestrated by people that use highlighters instead of pens.

Reactions: ericram
Miami’s upcoming games

at UNC
Clemson
UVA
at NC State
at FSU
Louisville

They could get smoked the next two weeks. NC State is very tough at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Cristobal wants stat lines for recruiting I guess. I’m I a recruit the number that matter is the one behind the -. Could be 5-0 with a top 15 team.

giphy.gif

Reactions: DirtyJohns97
Reminds me of the Ricky Davis triple double game. He had to get his stats. They didn't lose the game because of it though

Just heard they ran the ball on that fumble play to get the RB over 100 yards. Mario had a similar loss, with an end of game fumble when he could have taken a knee, vs Stanford when Justin Herbert was his qb.
He was already over 100 yards. He got 4 yards on the last play and finished with 106. So if that was the strategy then it’s even more stupid. Everything about that decision was mind-numbingly idiotic. Not only did they choose to run, but they were in shotgun formation, which increases the possibility of a bad snap.

It’s third down, the other team is out of timeouts, and there are less than 40 seconds left. You get in victory formation, snap the ball, and take a knee.

And the thing is, the runner was actually down when the ball was ripped out. Ordinarily I would say the Canes got screwed by the officials. But they deserved to lose on basic principle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT