ADVERTISEMENT

Gabbie waves Angel Goodbye

would all day long
Gabbie-Marshall-Age-And-Wikipedia-768x671.jpg

Kate was literally thrown to the floor late in the game by morrow
When they went to the video review to determine if the one play was an intentional foul on LSU against KM...I thought wtf?

Then they said it was too late to call the regular foul.
That seemed like an effort to appease Bluder when it was obvious they missed the call.

When they went to the video review to determine if the one play was an intentional foul on LSU against KM...I thought wtf?

Then they said it was too late to call the regular foul.
That seemed like an effort to appease Bluder when it was obvious they missed the call.
The time I was talking about was a different time. Someone for iowa shot and morrow just tossed Kate down trying to go for the ball. Kate was like wtf, I rewound it a few times. I don't know how officials don't see this stuff. I have a feeling they do alot of times and ignore it

Reactions: ichawk24
Kate was literally thrown to the floor late in the game by morrow
She was thrown to the floor at least three times, scraped across the ear by the Freddy Kruger nails of the LSU defender, bonked in the head by AR, and hit in the nose late. And only ONE of those things resulted in a foul called by the officials. That she didn't end up seriously injured is actually quite surprising.

She was thrown to the floor at least three times, scraped across the ear by the Freddy Kruger nails of the LSU defender, bonked in the head by AR, and hit in the nose late. And only ONE of those things resulted in a foul called by the officials. That she didn't end up seriously injured is actually quite surprising.
The Freddy Kruger nails made me chuckle. Seriously.

Yeah, they need to ban the long fingernails.

They don’t allow jewelry for safety purposes. Seems like long nails is also a safety issue.
Yeah, one would think so anyway. Unfortunately it will take someone taking one of those into an eye, damaging the eyesight of a player, before there’s any thought of the obvious consequences.

Reactions: VodkaSam
That is both racist and sexist.....
Nah, safety first. Not sure about you, but I’d prefer not taking one of those 2” nails in my eye during the game. But that’s just me.

There may be some on here that see it as part of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT