ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese Appreciation Thread

Full transparency ... 🪵

GettyImages2151806154-1651acd1-a31b-4971-aedd-3be20d0eb93c.jpg

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I haven't watched Angel play a lot of games, mainly a few tourney games. She is a good college player, but mostly because of a size advantage, not skill and certainly not hustle. Off court, the less I see of her the better. Maybe she can go play in Bulgaria.

• Love
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
I haven't watched Angel play a lot of games, mainly a few tourney games. She is a good college player, but mostly because of a size advantage, not skill and certainly not hustle. Off court, the less I see of her the better. Maybe she can go play in Bulgaria.
Well she’s probably Caitlin’s biggest competition for ROY so…..

• Haha
Reactions: herkhatescy
Well I mean Caitlin is still a hands down better player. I’m just saying Angel is having a good rookie year so probably won’t play in Bulgaria.
Angel is doing far better than I expected her to. I will say that this league caters to post players... Especially physical ones like Angel. It looks like football out there sometimes.

The Fever are playing a lot better tonight. Clark had an off night shooting again but came up with two big threes to win the game. Needs to learn how to put a shoulder into the defender and push off.....Almost a triple double tonight....
No, she needs to stop """""conserving"""""......."""""energy"""""" and reposition around the perimeter when her teammates have the ball, and her defender takes her eyes off Caitlin even for a second.......

That's what she needs to do to improve her offensive game.

Either that or go back to her freshman year where she would actively look for her midrange.

Reactions: Andrew Houk
That Brink gal is pretty good to!
She's a foul machine but, yeah, she is very good. When she figures out how not to foul she'll be one of the best players in the league imo. This draft class will be regarded certainly as one of the best, if not the best, draft classes in all of sports history. If things continue the way they are now it will compete with the NBA's 1984 class, that's for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT