ADVERTISEMENT

Gaetz Stumps Air Force General

So, all senators should block promotions if the don’t agree with niche policy? Functioning governments don’t work like that.
The Senate really needs to get rid of that rule that allows any idiot Senator block anything all by himself.

Demigender.

Definition: Demi Moore is pretty freaking hot when she has long hair like in Disclosure - a more common haircut for the chick gender. When Demi cut her hair for G.I. Jane - she looked more like the dude gender. However, Demi was still pretty hot. Choosing to spank it to either Demi version is acceptable and considered Demigender wanking.

D. E. M. I. G. E. N. D. E. R.

Demigender.
Careful, sounds a like toxic masculinity to me. #metoo

well if we can root out the crazy... we will see that we are a super power, the country EVERYONE else in the world wants to be in. We don't need a bunch of useless legislation, laws that restrict freedom, or to spend a bunch of money just because.
You need to get out more if you think everyone in the world wants to live here. A lot of the world considers us a shithole country.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
@Scruddy can you please explain how the military is giving preferential treatment to non-binary individuals for advancement. I have asked you to support your claim. You said they are “literally” doing that. Can you share any evidence or is it not true?

Fully discussed in the video along with program name specifically mentioned. Copied and pasted their mission statement in this thread before. All the tools and names are out there for you to reference.

Fully discussed in the video along with program name specifically mentioned. Copied and pasted their mission statement in this thread before. All the tools and names are out there for you to reference.
Are you saying the Brooke Owens fellowship is determining advancement in the military? You still haven’t shown how non-binary folks are given preference for advancement. If it is happening then it should be really easy for you to do. One other alternative is you are full of shit.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT