ADVERTISEMENT

Game broadcast comment

pistachio1999

HB Legend
Nov 29, 2021
Was at game and later rewatched the tv broadcast as I wanted to see the dude getting trucked out of bounce and the replay of the field goal, but found a comment during the broadcast very telling. They were talking about Tim Lester and when he came here and what he found most surprising, and it was the practices are so physical and he had never seen anything like it in his playing or coaching career.

Saw Babineaux's comment also that transitioning to NFL was a piece of cake coming from Iowa's program.

Was at game and later rewatched the tv broadcast as I wanted to see the dude getting trucked out of bounce and the replay of the field goal, but found a comment during the broadcast very telling. They were talking about Tim Lester and when he came here and what he found most surprising, and it was the practices are so physical and he had never seen anything like it in his playing or coaching career.

Saw Babineaux's comment also that transitioning to NFL was a piece of cake coming from Iowa's program.
I just noticed Hourd was a homer in his comments until he couldn't be any longer with Iowa crushing his alma mater.

I thought he was extremely, almost excessively, complimentary of Iowa throughout the game. Especially the OL.
He was later in the game but early in the game any call that was in doubt he sided with the Huskies.

Seeing that penalty replay made me think of the movie The Blind Side when he blocks the guy all the way down the field and tells the coach "It was time for him to go home."

When Jones ran that dude over through the sideline his buddies on the team didn't even really stand up for him. They just let him get drove basically into the wall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT