ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Segment on Kinnick Wave

I did not see what all the press was about at first till I saw a night game last week and saw all those lights in the stands. it was powerful

#1 fear in my life is one of my children getting that sick. I've had friends lose kids and you never recover from it.

Idk why but I'm jealous of VT and MSU doing the wave today. That shit is ours. Not yours. Stop trying to get good karma off of our tradition.
Not a bad thing,in my humble opinion, if this launches another successful nationwide fundraiser for pediatric research. Or just medical research in general. Unless those grifters spend the money to have their hospital overlook their FB stadium, we'll still get all that juju.

Reactions: Cougar63
#1 fear in my life is one of my children getting that sick. I've had friends lose kids and you never recover from it.

I looked down that hole 7 years ago when they told us that son 3 had leukemia. The UIHC is wonderful, and my son is a healthy 14 year old today. My son was visited by Hawk players, including some who had used up their eligibility. Right now, our offense is struggling and we lost a couple...but Kirk is a good man...I will always cheer for him. I am proud to be a UI Alum.

I looked down that hole 7 years ago when they told us that son 3 had leukemia. The UIHC is wonderful, and my son is a healthy 14 year old today. My son was visited by Hawk players, including some who had used up their eligibility. Right now, our offense is struggling and we lost a couple...but Kirk is a good man...I will always cheer for him. I am proud to be a UI Alum.
Sorry if I charged your ass $17 for parking on multiple days. It was my job. I had to scuttle off to the bushes to smoke weed just to get through charging people $17 to park at the hospital. I'm sure it's gone up since then.

Sorry if I charged your ass $17 for parking on multiple days. It was my job. I had to scuttle off to the bushes to smoke weed just to get through charging people $17 to park at the hospital. I'm sure it's gone up since then.

Lol...Its ok....when I worked in housekeeping we would go down in the little wooded area on the way down to the river and do a steamroller.

Reactions: ConvenientParking
Lol...Its ok....when I worked in housekeeping we would go down in the little wooded area on the way down to the river and do a steamroller.
That's the piece with the huge bowl and wide-open choke at the end? If it's that one, that one hits way harder than a full bong.

Yeah....and it was a long time ago. Did a lot of harsh things then.
Tell me about it bro. I can't even find weed anymore unless I want to creep on HS kids or move to a state where it's legal. I used to smoke every day. And, if I could help it, I'd dabble in coke, MDMA, shrooms, LSD, even heroin once.

Meth too, but that wasn't planned. We bought some not-X X. We stayed up all night and traded secrets and nobody woke up with any of their weed left. Blunt after blunt. Meth is bad news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT