ADVERTISEMENT

Gamestop

And it’s up 45% in premarket.
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

So I should or shouldn't be buying Good Morning Europe shares at this point?

Just a “few” brokerage irregularities today. Robinhood, Fidelity, Schwab, E-Trade, IBKR, Computershare, Revolut App…reporting inability to login, refusing to execute market buy orders, Buy buttons inactivated.

Strange. 🧵

I’m cool if we had a summer of pump and dump. Made things fun a couple of years ago when the stonk bros turned the market into a wild ride.

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
I'm still holding 100 shares of GME, so today was fun (up ~$1300). Any predictions for tomorrow and the rest of the week?

You are up even more since this post.

5:35 CST $35.60
8:45 CST $40.02

Will people now believe me that this stock price has absolutely nothing to do with the business?

It is a battle between (now) financially literate investors and financial terrorists.

Those assholes shorted the company down $0.50 a share attempting to drive the stock down to zero by crime and then make it difficult to acquire debt financing.

Boston Consulting Group was a patsy firm that would steer the then zombie company through bankruptcy to the benefit of rich assholes who were literally bringing about the demise of the firm by their crimes and send thousands of people to unemployment.

That was the game plan. They had done it repeatedly in the 2000s and 2010s.

The DTCC, the SEC, and the NYSE are in my opinion, complicit in these crimes. They know what is going on and they allow it.

Gamestop was halted at least 10 times today. That was not coincidence.

Those rich assholes picked the wrong company, the wrong crowd, and the wrong time to try and forcibly bankrupt Gamestop.

You are up even more since this post.

5:35 CST $35.60
8:45 CST $40.02

Will people now believe me that this stock price has absolutely nothing to do with the business?

It is a battle between (now) financially literate investors and financial terrorists.

Those assholes shorted the company down $0.50 a share attempting to drive the stock down to zero by crime and then make it difficult to acquire debt financing.

Boston Consulting Group was a patsy firm that would steer the then zombie company through bankruptcy to the benefit of rich assholes who were literally bringing about the demise of the firm by their crimes and send thousands of people to unemployment.

That was the game plan. They had done it repeatedly in the 2000s and 2010s.

The DTCC, the SEC, and the NYSE are in my opinion, complicit in these crimes. They know what is going on and they allow it.

Gamestop was halted at least 10 times today. That was not coincidence.

Those rich assholes picked the wrong company, the wrong crowd, and the wrong time to try and forcibly bankrupt Gamestop.
And Robinhood halted all buy orders during the big run up day so only sellers could make transactions. Then the draw down triggered stop losses and screwed everyone from the stock going to the moon. Screw Robinhood. Unapologetic bitches to the establishment. Never ever will I trade on that platform again. They could instead have halted all trading but didnt.

Screwed many out of thousands or more. Me included.

I'm still holding 100 shares of GME, so today was fun (up ~$1300). Any predictions for tomorrow and the rest of the week?

Predictions? Who me?

Anything is possible, i wouldnt be shocked to see it up to $50 or $85 before this current episode is done. When it peaks it will be sharp and then the short side of the trade will short it down hard and fast.

In my opinion, from observation, if you want to sell at the relative peak you have to be fast and ready, or have a target sell price and initiate the limit sell order above the current price as it is rising.

It would also be smart to apply for after hours trading through your brokerage and be ready for any off hours ****ery.

This system is so messed up. I really really dislike the criminals who rigged and operate the “stock market” in it’s current form. If you can’t tell. They are as much criminals as bank robbers in my view. Except they cumulatively siphon off tens of billions of dollars of market valuation out of the average Joe’s retirement plan every year. Teachers pensions. Really any Government workers pensions that are invested. University endowments that are invested. Anyone invested in index funds or mutual funds. All collectively getting royally screwed.

Predictions? Who me?

Anything is possible, i wouldnt be shocked to see it up to $50 or $85 before this current episode is done. When it peaks it will be sharp and then the short side of the trade will short it down hard and fast.

In my opinion, from observation, if you want to sell at the relative peak you have to be fast and ready, or have a target sell price and initiate the limit sell order above the current price as it is rising.

It would also be smart to apply for after hours trading through your brokerage and be ready for any off hours ****ery.

This system is so messed up. I really really dislike the criminals who rigged and operate the “stock market” in it’s current form. If you can’t tell. They are as much criminals as bank robbers in my view. Except they cumulatively siphon off tens of billions of dollars of market valuation out of the average Joe’s retirement plan every year. Teachers pensions. Really any Government workers pensions that are invested. University endowments that are invested. Anyone invested in index funds or mutual funds. All collectively getting royally screwed.
I love the stock market for all it has brought me but to pretend it, in its current form, is designed for anything but to screw the little guy at the expense of the insiders is crazy. The insiders know how to manipulate the markets and only rarely do they get screwed by it. I simply try to bet on the overall trajectory of the general market while being aware that it is not designed to make me anywhere near the money it is for others.

AMC up even a higher amount by percentage EOD.

I believe AMC and GME are in a basket swap and their total market valuations need to be relatively similar for the swap to be in unison.

This theory explains why they trend together so often. I first saw this theory over a year ago.

Their valuations rising and falling together have absolutely nothing to do with either business. This swap is some kind of hedge. I dont fully understand the mechanism but have observed it several times over the last three years.

Since last night, AMC is up ~106%. $3.11 to $6.42.

GME? $20.88 overnight and peaked at $41.07 or 96.7%

How?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gus is dead

The only thing Adam Aron knows how to do is dilute shareholders. Oh and run a company into the ground. I do not trust that guy at all. A gold mine? AMC Crypto tokens? All part of the scam. Happy for AMC stockholders who are no longer upside down though. They can all thank GME autists. GME was always the issue. AMC and other securities just riding coattails.

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
I thought they said all the shorts are washed out of GME at this time?
Not true?

I doubt it. These are the numbers as of 4/30

Shares Short (Apr 30, 2024) 64.37M
Short Ratio (Apr 30, 2024) 15.3
Short % of Float (Apr 30, 2024) 27.73%
Short % of Shares Outstanding (Apr 30, 2024) 21.02%
Shares Short (prior month Mar 28, 2024) 65.69M

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT