ADVERTISEMENT

Gamestop

“Today’s $KOSS price action is an indication of just how massive the $GME swap basket actually is.

Approx. $400 million in trading volume today out of nowhere in a micro cap stock.

The Reddit post last night and following 150k after hours volume was just enough to both plant a narrative and cause retail to think that the algo is actually reacting to our posts.

Today, the volume and price exploded in such a manner that it was mostly controlled and LULD was turned off all morning to allow the sustained volume.

Prior mentions of RK possibly entering a stock had a stronger thesis than the post last night since it was basically showing how Koss and gme trade together which is obvious.

When he confirmed that he purchased $CHWY, the response wasn’t even close to as big.

Something smells fishy about this entire sequence of events and couple that with the random filings of Keith and Ryan being uncovered at the same time… there is a much larger sequence of events happening behind the scenes here.

Let’s figure out what it is 🤔”

December 2023 prediction…

Obviously without consideration of the 45M & 75M share dilution.

“Nov 29, 2023
It will take a long time but it is worth it. GME rises because of excessively overweight short interest, nothing more. I don't know why GME has accrued such excessive short interest, but the TA on the chart says that move happens eventually, again, given that the short interest never got cleared out. The Monthly support level gives a good clear r/r trade.

Dec 7, 2023
Comment:
The $331 target is logarithmic measured move from the 2021 triangle (that broke down)

Dec 10, 2023
Comment:
I meant it btw when I said it will take time. I looked at this again today. I see other analysts projecting linear targets like $30.

I will be a bit bold and try to predict the future here.

I would say I project this to put in a short term top at $62 in April of 2024. $89 between july and august, and ultimately $331 target to be achieved in Dec 2024/Jan of 2025. It's indeed a long term trade.

There is a lot of GME speculation that a short squeeze would result in an infinite hyperbolic and instantaneous sudden move up in a short burst of time. That is unlikely, it will grind up relentlessly and slowly similar to TSLA in 2020 on heavy short interest, in my opinion.“

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT