ADVERTISEMENT

Gamestop

Sales down like 30%. Stock down to $36.

This all happened in the pre-market. I would venture to say that 98% of retail does not trade in the After Hours trading post or pre market.

Volume is super low post and pre market and subject to great volatility. Which is why Robinhood placed a collar of 20% of the “pegged” price in Afterhours trading which they can cancel or unwind any trades that fall outside the range.

It’s all f*ckery.

Why is it down $10 already?
GPbsf_SXgAAHgQR

“My thoughts on the ATM?

GME is surfing the wave cycles that the Shorts have locked themselves into. They’re playing the long game (ba dum tss!) If they dilute when the price is elevated, I think it leaves more room for the court to claim manipulation. I think they will time it near the bottom to play it safe. “See! The price movement wasn’t our fault!” Literally a repeat of the last offering which completed on May 24 (after that initial spike from May 13&14).

I think it’s the best move they can make. Why would they leave free money on the table?
@ryancohen YOU FILL UP THAT BANK AND EXPAND YOUR RESOURCES baby boo xoxo 😍

My hunches are based on “history rhyming.” We’ve seen this story before 😉 but i could also be completely misinterpreting everything lol yolo 😅😂”

What a world when a dude wears a costume and drinks a beer on the internet and companies gain and lose millions of dollars in value based on it.

Reactions: Moral
The charts on these are always the same. Steep increases and them steep declines. The bagholders will never learn.

Reactions: Moral
I’m just over here wondering when the 75M share offering will be completed and what will happen when it is done.

Also, how many shares were shorted today with those new shares.

Offering buyer buys 75M shares. Then immediately lends to Hedge Fund B that sells them into the market.

Now we have 150M shares supply suppressing the price and voila you have the price action that is happening today.

Then anyone selling their calls on the price decline hoping to capture remaining gains, and the buyer market maker proceeds to unwind their hedging activity by selling shares.

“Yesterday in 50 minutes, @TheRoaringKitty proved he is not the cause of $GME price going up, and there is not a possible case against him for pump-and-dumps because he has not sold any of his positions. The State of Massachusetts, FINRA, and The SEC can now focus all attention on the 100 million naked short shares yesterday and purposeful causing of trading halts by sending block orders to lit markets.”

Company making money then?

Made money in 2023.
They had next to no debt & $1B cash before May.
+$933M cash from recent 45M share offering a month ago.
+$2B-$3B cash incoming from the 75M share offering this week.

With $4B-$5B cash they can put it all in 5% T bills and earn $200-$250M a year if they wanted.

Cash position will be equivalent to around $12 a share.

Made money in 2023.
They had next to no debt & $1B cash before May.
+$933M cash from recent 45M share offering a month ago.
+$2B-$3B cash incoming from the 75M share offering this week.

With $4B-$5B cash they can put it all in 5% T bills and earn $200-$250M a year if they wanted.

Cash position will be equivalent to around $12 a share.
All told, the company based in Grapevine, Texas, said Friday that it lost $32.3 million, or 11 cents per share, for the period that ended May 4. A year earlier, it lost $50.5 million, or 17 cents per share. Its adjusted loss was 12 cents per share. Quarterly sales dropped to $881.8 million from $1.24 billion a year ago. GameStop did not hold a conference call to discuss its financial performance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT