ADVERTISEMENT

Garza, Garza, Garza!!!

Comes in 106-103 Detroit 4:00 left.
1-1 fg, 4-4 ft, 2 rebounds, seals the deal!!
6 pts, 2 rebounds.
Totally clutch!
Pistons win 112-108, Garza scores last 6 points for Detroit.
Coach must have some faith to throw him into that situation. First minutes all night, he shines!!

Last edited:
Comes in 106-103 Detroit 4:00 left.
1-1 fg, 4-4 ft, 2 rebounds, seals the deal!!
6 pts, 2 rebounds.
Totally clutch!
Coach must have some faith to throw him into that situation. First minutes all night, he shines!!
I was assembling a dresser for most of the game, but watched Luka and the guys playing really well when I was able to. Good for Luka! Really enjoyed what I saw.

Unfortunately, it was a close game and Luka never made it off the bench. The other centers did all right, but nothing spectacular. Their #1 pick, Cade Cunningham, must have a very troubling ankle injury as he missed most of the preseason and he is still unable to play.

Big game tonight coming off the bench but the Pistons (23-59) fall to the 76'ers (51-31) 118-106.

Luka's stats:

31 minutes

2-7 (29%) from 3
6-11 (55%) from 2 point range
8-18 (44%) Overall shooting

2-6 (33%) FTs

20 points
10 Rebounds (7 offensive)
4 Assists
1 Block

FQBqitsWYAMVrl5

Luka's Stats for his rookie season:

31 games played (of 82)
5 Starts

11.5 min
5.4 points
2.9 rebounds
.5 Assists
.2 Blocks
.3 Steals

45% FG
33% from 3
66% FTs

Was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Luka lately. He is getting 1.5 mil this year. Will he have a 2-way season again?

I said it before he was drafted he needs to be on a team that plays some zone.

It's becoming more of a trend recently.

He would be perfect for a team that wants to counter an opponent going super small on offense like the warriors do.

Play zone on defense and let Luka kill a forward on the block for 5 or 6 possessions then get him out.

Hell never be able to be a big minutes player because he's to much of a weakness in man to man defense.

Reactions: Fan In Black
How are the Kings or Spurs looking at for backup centers? Would be nice to have fewer teams to follow our players on.

Spurs would be interesting because you know that Pop could find some way to play Garza and somewhat hide his defensive deficiencies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT