ADVERTISEMENT

I've got a good poll for you all

What's the biggest travesty?

• Total voters

Bro D

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2003
This should be interesting

Woolridge lead Big Ten in scoring and assists. Makes no sense bobby jackson won.

Keegan was clearly best player in the big ten and had better stats in every category. Sidebar, keegan is good in the nba and johnny davis maybe the worst player in nba history

Boston was great but Cailtin was clearly the best

Zero reason Toppin should have beat Garza

This should be interesting

Woolridge lead Big Ten in scoring and assists. Makes no sense bobby jackson won.

Keegan was clearly best player in the big ten and had better stats in every category. Sidebar, keegan is good in the nba and johnny davis maybe the worst player in nba history

Boston was great but Cailtin was clearly the best

Zero reason Toppin should have beat Garza
Has to be Caitlin. She lead the country in points and assists.

Poll... lol
giggity GIF

Woolridge was royally screwed. Clearly the MVP. IIRC it was later determined, thanks to the Haskins scandal, that Bobby Jackson wasn’t even academically eligible to play.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Big Bobby Jackson fan as he was on those early 2000s Kings teams that I loved. Also don’t care that the Gophers cheated. But Woolridge got screwed more than the others.

And yes, Johnny Davis is one of the reasons everybody in the NBA laughs at the Wizards.

I can't imagine a nine time Freshman of the Week not getting Freshman of the Year, but stranger things have happened.
Recent chatter by the talkers on BT Channel on Sirius-XM was all about Christie and what an amazing job he's done for the Gophers down the stretch. Obviously Doodle doesn't want this to happen, but where there's smoke....

• Angry
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Christie is on a roll lately but Owen's body of work will carry the day.
Will cam follow max to the NBA after this season?
Max is getting some playing time with Lakers.

Voted Woolridge and Jackson since that's as apples to apples as it gets. The other examples at least have some points you can argue for each player. That one doesn't. Woolridge was statistically better at the same position playing the same teams.

another low key one that bugged me was Eric Anderson of Indiana winning FR of the year over Ray Thompson.

I wouldn't die on that hill but still think Ray was the better player and had the better FR year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT