ADVERTISEMENT

Gen Z loves Kamala

Reactions: Tom Paris
She's a woman that first married when she was 49 years old and she is motherless.

She hasn't lived the same life as the majority of other women. She's not their standard-bearer.
Motherless? Was she grown in a lab or something? I guess her mother is dead, but it seems a bit harsh to hold that against her.

Reactions: blhawk
The Biden administration did not cause those problems, Cletus.

Covid did, worldwide. And the US had LOWER inflation than most of the Western countries due to Biden policies.
They refuse to accept these facts. This is about the 200th time someone has explained this to them.

Reactions: MitchLL
What truly amazes me, is how MAGA pushes back against anything Covid-related. Vaccines, masks, etc, which all protect the elderly.

That is MAGA's primary voting bloc. These younger voters are mostly unaffected by it, and are a growing voting bloc.

MAGA is literally pushing policies and nonsense that drive their own voting bloc into extinction, faster. I cannot fathom why you would want to do that...plus alienate younger people who support Roe policy and do not hold bigoted viewpoints of gay and trans people.
The entire "anti vaccine/anti mask" stance by the Radical Right is a direct reflection of their hatred of Dr. Fauci.

In their minds...Fauci and Ukraine's Zelenski were responsible for Trump's 2020 landslide loss. Trump's putrid handling of a Covid response was entirely his own fault.

The Radical Right absolutely refuses to assign blame where it's warranted...at the feet of Donald Trump.

Eff em!!!

That seems pretty close.
Biden won 54% of the female vote in 2020. I expect Harris to at least meet, and probably exceed, that share as her campaign progresses.

Another factor: newly registered women voters are significantly outpacing new men voters since Dobbs was decided in 2022. These new voters appear to be a significant factor as evidenced by substantial pro-abortion ballot victories in Kansas, Ohio, Kentucky, and Michigan, and further proved by gubernatorial wins in Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Kentucky after Roe was overturned.

Biden won 54% of the female vote in 2020. I expect Harris to at least meet, and probably exceed, that share as her campaign progresses.

Another factor: newly registered women voters are significantly outpacing new men voters since Dobbs was decided in 2022. These new voters appear to be a significant factor as evidenced by substantial pro-abortion ballot victories in Kansas, Ohio, Kentucky, and Michigan, and further proved by gubernatorial wins in Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Kentucky after Roe was overturned.

Yeah.

Abortion is ghastly. I assume the Democrats will make that a main campaign issue.

Maybe that will hurt them with some pro-life women? I dunno.

I still predict Trump will beat Kamala relatively easily. She's very unpopular.

60% chance Trump wins, IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT