ADVERTISEMENT

Gender Season?

People who obsess about things that do not concern them? I agree.
Right?! If someone wants to identify as summer or winter or the wart on someone's foot I do not give 2 ****s and more power to them. The real mentally ill people are the ones who freak out and try to police what other people do. Stay the **** in your own lane you arrogant ****s!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

And by this, you mean all straight, cis gender men and women. Correct? Cause you sure as **** don't want queers and trannies to have the same liberties or pursuit of happiness.
I am so down with pursuing happiness!

200w.gif

Reactions: Gimmered
We should all be concerned because when you allow mentally ill people to believe the bs they spew is acceptable, they start to force people to accept it.
I think you are mentally ill and you are trying to force me to believe the absolute moronic bullshit you spew... should I be concerned about you? Oh guess what I already am you POS

Imagine working all winter trying to remember what gender your coworker is and as soon as you use the proper pronoun, they lose their shit because it’s March 23rd and they don’t go by that anymore. They’re now a two spirit sharing a life force with a pine cone and you called them “Xe”.

Also, you’re fired and your family is doxxed now. Happy, bigot?

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Imagine working all winter trying to remember what gender your coworker is and as soon as you use the proper pronoun, they lose their shit because it’s March 23rd and they don’t go by that anymore. They’re now a two spirit sharing a life force with a pine cone and you called them “Xe”.

Also, you’re fired and your family is doxxed now. Happy, bigot?
Episode 2 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Reactions: Ree4
That’s not a right…. Judas Priest

Honest question. How is that not a right?

If the ability of citizens to seek healthcare of their choice is not a right, then the state of Iowa could say you can’t access cancer drugs when you have cancer, or you can’t have an operation when you break an ankle …

Reactions: Ree4 and Gimmered
Honest question. How is that not a right?

If the ability of citizens to seek healthcare of their choice is not a right, then the state of Iowa could say you can’t access cancer drugs when you have cancer, or you can’t have an operation when you break an ankle …
It's not a right in the same way that Rs don't see abortion as a right. They dont believe that people should have a right to their own bodies.

Reactions: Gimmered
No one’s forcing you to do anything, dipshit. Stop being so dramatic
What do you think happens in the corporate HR world if you don’t call a person by their “preferred “ pronouns?

The past 3 years our yearly 2 hour Harassment training videos have covered trans issues and pronouns in great detail. I would absolutely be in trouble if I didn’t go along with a coworkers gender fantasy

What do you think happens in the corporate HR world if you don’t call a person by their “preferred “ pronouns?

The past 3 years our yearly 2 hour Harassment training videos have covered trans issues and pronouns in great detail. I would absolutely be in trouble if I didn’t go along with a coworkers gender fantasy

You mean your employer has no ability to control your conduct in their workplace?

You’re kidding, right?

Come on.

So, when people don’t push back with these weirdos and their “feelings”, it ends up in the HR handbook and that is how they force the ideology on others. Comply or else.

I’m glad we agree
Can you call people by whatever name you want? Ofc not. If you can't treat people with respect and refuse to follow policies expect to get fired.

Reactions: Ree4
So, when people don’t push back with these weirdos and their “feelings”, it ends up in the HR handbook and that is how they force the ideology on others. Comply or else.

I’m glad we agree

Silly employers requiring employees to follow their rules or find a new job.

Pure anarchy.

I may be a piece of shit, but I identify as a marshmallow
Good for you... As I said what someone wants to identify as has no effect on me and if you want to identify as a marshmallow more power to you.

Reactions: IACub
HR sets the conduct rules. If I dont play by those rules I won’t be employed long. It’s that simple.
Individuals dismissed for those types of conduct are likely using it as a mode of harassment and abuse, willingly ignoring others and their rights to work in an environment free from small minded harassment and abuse. They reap what they sow. I’m supposed to view those idiots as victims because they willingly cause a situation like that? Sorry, that’s not happening. The people losing their jobs like this aren’t just innocently intermixing pronouns out of ignorance or simple mistakes.

Reactions: Ree4 and TC Nole OX
Can you imagine having a coworker that uses seasonal genders?

Yes, I can. If my coworker wants to be called Pat or Patricia depending on the season, that makes no sense to me but I’m not them, and because I’m not an asshole, I will address them as requested.

You don’t have to be an asshole all of the time.

Yes, I can. If my coworker wants to be called Pat or Patricia depending on the season, that makes no sense to me but I’m not them, and because I’m not an asshole, I will address them as requested.

You don’t have to be an asshole all of the time.
Do you know how epically stupid that sounds by the way. Season name changes

Do you know how epically stupid that sounds by the way. Season name changes

I don’t understand it either. But I’m not them; I’m not gonna pout about or be an asshole because one of my co-workers wants to be addressed in a certain way.

It’s like the cons have lost all semblance of basic common courtesy since TFG came on the scene.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT