ADVERTISEMENT

Gender Season?

So you don’t give a fvck that this country isn’t doing anything for people with mental health issues? How about if something happens to you as a result? Then will you care? If that’s the case, then shouldn’t you care already now?
Yeah... Really, really bad reading comprehension. Where did I say anything any mental health funding? What have you done to help with mental health issues in this country. Other than whine about tiktok randoms on GIAHORT?

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardchud
I didn't create this thread. So congrats are proving yet another facet of your stupidity.
How about this thread that you didn’t create saying people identify as something else depending on the season.
Do you think that’s stupid or perfectly normal human behavior?

Can you imagine working with someone who doesn’t have the decency or pouts about having to call a co-worker by their preferred name?

My first name starts with "D", and my wife has always used "Big D" as a nickname. When we had kids, they started calling me that, as well (except for a brief period after they realized the double entendre.)

A few years ago a new guy came on staff with the same first name. Our small staff and my boss were lightly bantering about how to differentiate us when calling us by name. I said, "At home they call me Big D." My boss immediately chuckled and said, "Yeah, I'm not calling you that."

I should have called HR!

(btw, other than something stupid like that, I will call people whatever name they go by)

How about this thread that you didn’t create saying people identify as something else depending on the season.
Do you think that’s stupid or perfectly normal human behavior?
It's weird to me but it's their life. Trying to compare that to prisoners is dumb and you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardchud
It's weird to me but it's their life. Trying to compare that to prisoners is dumb and you know it.
It’s dumb but my comparison had something in common. Most season identifiers most likely struggle with mental illness. Most prisoners most likely struggle with mental illness.
Maybe we should do something about mental illness instead we are being pushed to embrace people that want to change what they identify as.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT