ADVERTISEMENT

Gennings Dunker

I saw a mention of Isaiah Bruce in one of those tweets. Is this a teammate of our Isaiah Bruce? The highlights look pretty good as he likes to “finish” his blocks by driving the defensive guy into the ground and land on him.

Not sure of the competition level, but since he attended a camp at Iowa, that is good enough for me!

I saw a mention of Isaiah Bruce in one of those tweets. Is this a teammate of our Isaiah Bruce? The highlights look pretty good as he likes to “finish” his blocks by driving the defensive guy into the ground and land on him.

Not sure of the competition level, but since he attended a camp at Iowa, that is good enough for me!

Yep, same high school as Bruce.

Small school playing 1A which is smallest classification in Illinois. Honestly these western Illinois kids are often under the radar like a lot of Iowa high school players are. You can't teach certain measurables like height, and if he has a nastiness to him on the field then I'm all for the coaches getting him on board.

Looks to be a pretty good athlete. As with most developmental OL prospects, it will largely depend on whether he is able to retain that athleticism after he packs on 50+ pounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT