ADVERTISEMENT

George Zimmerman shot in road rage incident

Bullet-hole-jpg.jpg

He got away with self defense.
Don't get more wrong, from what we know it sounded like things just spiraled and got out of hand, but the more that comes out from him, the more it makes me think he was looking for some trouble when he approached trayvonn

Don't get more wrong, from what we know it sounded like things just spiraled and got out of hand, but the more that comes out from him, the more it makes me think he was looking for some trouble when he approached trayvonn
Oh, he's a douchebag. There's never been any question about that. But I don't think he's a murderer.

He initially went back to his truck after Trayvon took off running. Then he got back out and headed in the same direction because he wanted to get eyes on him to point him out to police when they arrived. Meanwhile, Trayvon got pissed and decided to double back and confront the guy who was following him.

The confrontatiom occurred - what, 80 feet from the truck? Maybe a hundred? The details are a little rusty for me. But the idea that nothing would have happened if GZ stayed in his truck simply isn't true. TM was looking for GZ just as GZ was looking for TM, and TM would have found him even if GZ had stayed in his truck.

GZ wasn't looking for a fight. He just wanted to keep TM in sight to point him out to police. He wouldn't have summoned the authorities first if he was just looking to kill a black guy.

Reactions: coffhawk
Oh, he's a douchebag. There's never been any question about that. But I don't think he's a murderer.

He initially went back to his truck after Trayvon took off running. Then he got back out and headed in the same direction because he wanted to get eyes on him to point him out to police when they arrived. Meanwhile, Trayvon got pissed and decided to double back and confront the guy who was following him.

The confrontatiom occurred - what, 80 feet from the truck? Maybe a hundred? The details are a little rusty for me. But the idea that nothing would have happened if GZ stayed in his truck simply isn't true. TM was looking for GZ just as GZ was looking for TM, and TM would have found him even if GZ had stayed in his truck.

GZ wasn't looking for a fight. He just wanted to keep TM in sight to point him out to police. He wouldn't have summoned the authorities first if he was just looking to kill a black guy.
If he wouldn't have got out of his truck in the first place, it all would have been avoided.

It's hilarious you actually believe this. He created the situation.

Just because you are found innocent of a crime in court doesn't mean you didn't do something stupid/immoral/callous.

He's the reason that kid is dead and his personality and true colors have shown in other incidents.

If he wouldn't have got out of his truck in the first place, it all would have been avoided.
Sigh.

Trayvon was headed in the direction of the truck, looking for Zimmerman. There was going to be a confrontation somewhere. The only question was where. Trayvon had at least a 30 second head start at a full jog speed. He could have easily been at home, sitting on the couch watching the second half of the All-Star game, if he hadn't gone back to teach the "creepy ass cracker" a lesson.

He does that and Zimmerman could have spent the entire night looking for Trayvon to no avail.

It's hilarious you actually believe this. He created the situation.

Just because you are found innocent of a crime in court doesn't mean you didn't do something stupid/immoral/callous.

He's the reason that kid is dead and his personality and true colors have shown in other incidents.
Both men demonstrated poor judgment that night.

Sigh.

Trayvon was headed in the direction of the truck, looking for Zimmerman. There was going to be a confrontation somewhere. The only question was where. Trayvon had at least a 30 second head start at a full jog speed. He could have easily been at home, sitting on the couch watching the second half of the All-Star game, if he hadn't gone back to teach the "creepy ass cracker" a lesson.

He does that and Zimmerman could have spent the entire night looking for Trayvon to no avail.
Maybe trayvonn was looking for Zimmermann because he didn't know if he was following him home. If a guy was following you are you going to take him to your home?

Maybe trayvonn was looking for Zimmermann because he didn't know if he was following him home. If a guy was following you are you going to take him to your home?
He had left him completely out of sight. He had a running head start while Zimmerman had gone back to his truck. Trayvon was most of the way home and there was no sign of Zimmerman. If he just continues home then the situation is over.

Poor misunderstood George. Just a decent guy trying to do the right thing, but was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Several times.

"This time, Zimmerman waved a gun and the man shot at him, according to Cornell."

Sounds like the other guy Stood His Ground.

He had left him completely out of sight. He had a running head start while Zimmerman had gone back to his truck. Trayvon was most of the way home and there was no sign of Zimmerman. If he just continues home then the situation is over.
The only thing we know for sure is this could have been avoided had Zimmermann never went after trayvonn. He did not start his night of looking for Zimmermann, Zimmerman went looking for him. If Zimmerman stayed in his car and called the cops, everything would have been fine. Zimmerman started this whole thing by looking for trayvonn

The only thing we know for sure is this could have been avoided had Zimmermann never went after trayvonn. He did not start his night of looking for Zimmermann, Zimmerman went looking for him. If Zimmerman stayed in his car and called the cops, everything would have been fine. Zimmerman started this whole thing by looking for trayvonn
This. Also Zimmerman is a lying POS. I don't believe his BS story for one second.

This. Also Zimmerman is a lying POS. I don't believe his BS story for one second.
You don't have to believe him. But you also can't deny the forensic evidence, the timeline, and the geography of the situation.

I guess you're just simply going to disregard the facts. Trayvon went back to confront Zimmerman. There was going to be a showdown, whether it happened at the truck or somewhere between the truck and the house. Zimmerman staying in his truck would have merely delayed the inevitable by a few seconds.

I guess you're just simply going to disregard the facts. Trayvon went back to confront Zimmerman. There was going to be a showdown, whether it happened at the truck or somewhere between the truck and the house. Zimmerman staying in his truck would have merely delayed the inevitable by a few seconds.
Tell me, would there have been a showdown had trayvomm not thought Zimmerman was following him?

Poor misunderstood George. Just a decent guy trying to do the right thing, but was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Several times.

"This time, Zimmerman waved a gun and the man shot at him, according to Cornell."

Sounds like the other guy Stood His Ground.

If that is what happened, then Zimmerman "brandished his weapon" which is illegal unless you are being confronted with force that requires you to use / brandish it for self-defense. And that would also justify the other party using their weapon if Zimmerman's brandishing made them feel threatened.

So at the very least, Zimmerman is wrong in this case. But he was not wrong at all with Martin based on the facts.

And by the way, I agree that Zimmerman is a disaster who it always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Catnip for democrats at this point.

You don't have to believe him. But you also can't deny the forensic evidence, the timeline, and the geography of the situation.
Wrong. We have one story, because the other witness was killed. We also have a long history both before and after that shows Zimmerman to be a hothead and instigator. It was pretty easy for his lawyers to make up the "timeline" when there were no other witnesses, and no forensic evidence at all indicated who started the fight. Zimmerman is guilty as sin and should have gone to jail. Anyone with a tiny bit of common sense realizes that. A man hunted down and killed a kid, period. Even if the kid did throw the first punch, Zimmerman instigated the confrontation and that indisputable fact cannot be denied. A man started a fight with and killed a kid. If it was my kid, George never would have seen a courtroom, or the light of day again.

If that is what happened, then Zimmerman "brandished his weapon" which is illegal unless you are being confronted with force that requires you to use / brandish it for self-defense. And that would also justify the other party using their weapon if Zimmerman's brandishing made them feel threatened.

So at the very least, Zimmerman is wrong in this case. But he was not wrong at all with Martin based on the facts.

And by the way, I agree that Zimmerman is a disaster who it always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Catnip for democrats at this point.
The only facts we have is Zimmerman got his ass beat and killed a kid cause he felt threatened. Whoever came out of that situation alive was gonna get off.

If Zimmerman is in his truck when that "showdown" happens as you say it would have (debatable), nothing happens. Zimmerman sits there with his doors locked or drives away and is able to precisely pinpoint Martin's whereabouts to officers as you say that is all he was trying to do. :rolleyes:

Clearly Zimmerman was antagonizing the situation, a confrontation happened and he shot the kid. Both guys were somewhat in the wrong but Zimmerman clearly is more to blame in my mind. Not to mention that he had a god damn gun and that carries a responsibility of using it as defense...not actively seeking a confrontation where you know it will be used.

Bottom Line: Zimmerman is an idiot and I hope he is killed soon by one of the people he flashes his gun at.

Wrong. We have one story, because the other witness was killed. We also have a long history both before and after that shows Zimmerman to be a hothead and instigator. It was pretty easy for his lawyers to make up the "timeline" when there were no other witnesses, and no forensic evidence at all indicated who started the fight. Zimmerman is guilty as sin and should have gone to jail. Anyone with a tiny bit of common sense realizes that. A man hunted down and killed a kid, period. Even if the kid did throw the first punch, Zimmerman instigated the confrontation and that indisputable fact cannot be denied. A man started a fight with and killed a kid. If it was my kid, George never would have seen a courtroom, or the light of day again.

Look, I don't want to relitigate this whole thing, but you are flat out wrong. There was all kinds of evidence. Did you forget the witness who saw TM pounding on GZ (MMA Style) from her window? Did you forget TM's girl friend who testified that TM was on the phone with her and that he told her he made it to his step father's house? Given the location of the fight, he necessarily had to double back and go looking for GZ, who was close to his truck at the time of the confrontation.

And your history assertions are also wrong. There was no "long history" before the TM incident that GZ was a hothead and an instigator. I certainly hope you understand that these subsequent incidents could not have been introduced? But on that topic, there was also evidence that TM was involved in a number of incidents like fighting, stealing, and drugs.

Your statement about no forensic evidence is demonstrably false. There were abrasions on TMs knuckles, and wounds on GZ.

Look, you are entitled to your opinion, but your account is simply false, and dishonest. Oh, and the tough guy ending was less than convincing.

Look, I don't want to relitigate this whole thing, but you are flat out wrong. There was all kinds of evidence. Did you forget the witness who saw TM pounding on GZ (MMA Style) from her window? Did you forget TM's girl friend who testified that TM was on the phone with her and that he told her he made it to his step father's house? Given the location of the fight, he necessarily had to double back and go looking for GZ, who was close to his truck at the time of the confrontation.

And your history assertions are also wrong. There was no "long history" before the TM incident that GZ was a hothead and an instigator. I certainly hope you understand that these subsequent incidents could not have been introduced? But on that topic, there was also evidence that TM was involved in a number of incidents like fighting, stealing, and drugs.

Your statement about no forensic evidence is demonstrably false. There were abrasions on TMs knuckles, and wounds on GZ.

Look, you are entitled to your opinion, but your account is simply false, and dishonest. Oh, and the tough guy ending was less than convincing.
Sorry, but you have bought a bunch of BS. That TM did in fact get the upper hand in the fight in no way whatsoever indicates who started the fight. There are no witnesses at all to the beginning of the fight. Only Zimmermans words, and yes he did have a history of violence before he murdered that kid. His actions since have shown he didn't even learn anything and has no remorse for his actions that night.

Um. If Zimmerman stays in his truck and doesn't unnecessarily follow an unarmed teenager than both make it home.

You can blame Martin all you want but what exactly was he doing wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT