ADVERTISEMENT

Girls left in dust as male-born transgender athletes take state track titles in five states

This hysteria over trans people has a cost. It's not as though you're protecting a handful of women. Maybe in your eyes you think you are. But the bashing also leads to very real crimes being committed against trans people. And I think it's important to recognize that.
There's cost to everything. Straight, gay, trans, bi people can be attacked at any moment for anything.
That doctor should have if anything gone to the medical board or something not an extremist I grant you that but that has zero to do with transwomen dominating women's sports.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Let's get honest. The opposition to trans athletes is political not scientific. If you want to claim that trans athletes should be banned because of political or cultural reasons, have at it. But what you cannot claim is that it's because of scientific reasons. Because science can find no clear advantage.

lol. God damn, you are an absolute fool.

Haha. That’s a scientific study? Oh then I have one as well.

Here you go. Here’s an actual study.

Key findings of the statement are as follows:

• Biological sex is a determinant of athletic performance: adult males are faster, stronger, more powerful than females because of fundamental sex differences in anatomy and physiology dictated by sex chromosomes.

• Direct and indirect effects of testosterone during male puberty include increase skeletal muscle mass due to larger muscle fiber cross-sectional area, especially fast, type II fibers; lower percentage body fat; higher hemoglobin concentration and mass; larger ventricular mass (heart) and cardiac volumes; larger airways and lungs; greater body height; and longer limbs.
  • Adult males are stronger, more powerful, and faster than females of similar age and training status. The sex difference in athletic performance where endurance or muscular power is required is roughly 10-30% depending on the event.
I'm still baffled that my/your link to the AMERICAN COLLEGE OF SPORTS MEDICINE wasn't good enough

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT