ADVERTISEMENT

Girls left in dust as male-born transgender athletes take state track titles in five states

Which makes you a bigot.
And continuing to claim such insulting drivel makes you an idiot. An adult man who wishes to become a woman but insists on keeping his penis is not a woman. Women do not have penises. That is the end of the story.

You’re an angry LGBTQ person who believes you’re a victim. You are not unless it’s in your mind.

Work on accepting yourself for who you are. Until you finally understand that the majority of people around you don’t care about your sleeping arrangements you’ll be miserably unhappy. That’s no way to go through life.

And continuing to claim such insulting drivel makes you an idiot. An adult man who wishes to become a woman but insists on keeping his penis is not a woman. Women do not have penises. That is the end of the story.

You’re an angry LGBTQ person who believes you’re a victim. You are not unless it’s in your mind.

Work on accepting yourself for who you are. Until you finally understand that the majority of people around you don’t care about your sleeping arrangements you’ll be miserably unhappy. That’s no way to go through life.
Your definition of what makes a man is having a penis? Honey, there are many men without penises. Some were born without one, other had to get them amputated, and others lost them in accidents. Are you trying to make an idiot of yourself?

Your definition of what makes a man is having a penis? Honey, there are many men without penises. Some were born without one, other had to get them amputated, and others lost them in accidents. Are you trying to make an idiot of yourself?
Precious, they all share one thing: They were happy being guys with penises and if the one in a million born without one was otherwise male they could get that surgically fixed.
Do the ones who got theirs “amputated” by accident or “lost” (😂) now dress female and take estrogen?
Talk about saying something that makes YOU look like an idiot.
Take the L Huey honey and just go to your room.

Maybe you should work on not being so worried about other people?
It’s sad so few people see how easy it is to amplify divisive topics ahead of elections.
SAVE THE CHILDREN!!! But, not in the way that means providing health care, adequate food or quality schooling for all. They are other own when it comes to that.

Another stupid response. And you know it. It's why you deleted the thread. It was over the line and you knew it. Why else would you have tried hiding it?
You have gave nothing but stupid responses in this thread. I was not over the line for asking if you hated women, you called me anti LGBTQIA2+ for simply stating my beliefs in men not playing women's sports. Your super lib buddies who are on this board everyday can't either bother to read this thread or award you likes because your stance is wrong. If common sense makes me anti LGBTQIA2+ then so be it. I'm sorry you are forever the victim Huey. It must be awful being bi in 2024 America.

Also how come you always stop after Q? Are you anti IA2+ bigot?

As I mentioned in the Ukraine thread, I heard a story on Minnesota Public Radio today about threatening messages ahead of gay pride events had been traced back to Russia.
It’s stunning so many rubes can’t see divisive stories being pushed so aggressively. The beauty for Russia is there is no shortage of aggrieved rubes in the US willing to amplify their content.

Let's get honest. The opposition to trans athletes is political not scientific. If you want to claim that trans athletes should be banned because of political or cultural reasons, have at it. But what you cannot claim is that it's because of scientific reasons. Because science can find no clear advantage.

Propa-fvckn-ganda

The Olympics allows Lia to compete. In fact the Olympics allows all trans athletes who have transitioned to compete since 2004. So where are all the trans medals? Why are trans women not hitting gold in every sport?
Are there really that many trans women competing in the Olympics?

I suppose you're right. Individual sports now set their own standards instead of the broader IOC. It still doesn't explain why we have literal decades of trans athletes being allowed to compete yet we never saw a dominance of trans athletes.
The East German “women” say otherwise. 😉

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Why? Trans have been competing since at least the 70s. And for 40+ years this wasn't an issue. Nobody cared. But suddenly it became an issue just recently. Why?
Really??? Besides Renee Richard’s in women’s pro tennis, where are all these trans women competing back in the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s?

Reactions: goldmom
Here are some others:

Early Monday, Quinn (they/them), a midfielder for the Canadian women’s Olympic soccer team, became the first transgender or non-binary athlete to ever secure a medal in the games as Canada advanced to the final versus Japan, guaranteeing Canada a spot on the podium. Laurel Hubbard (she/her) competed in women’s weightlifting for New Zealand but fell short of advancing to the medal round of competition. Alana Smith (they/them) competed earlier in the week in women’s street skateboarding representing the United States, also falling short of medal round qualification. Chelsea Wolfe (she/her) is also in Tokyo as an alternate for the United States’ BMX freestyle team.

Those are recent

Maybe you should work on not being so worried about other people?
It’s sad so few people see how easy it is to amplify divisive topics ahead of elections.
SAVE THE CHILDREN!!! But, not in the way that means providing health care, adequate food or quality schooling for all. They are other own when it comes to that.
I don’t disagree so maybe those pushing for transitioning children can buy em a sandwich instead of giving them hormone therapy?

Didn't read the thread.

Did you guys solve the trans problem finally?

Yes see post #303. There are those that go along with the cult and those that can see it for what it is.

If gender isn’t real how does surgery “affirm” it? No one knows. No one will ever know. It’s voodoo brah.

I have in many other threads.
Nope
Still waiting on you to cite one girl who lost a scholarship because she got beat by a trans girl. Just like I'm still waiting for one study showing an advantage. Just one. I'm begging you.
Doesn’t matter at all. Competitive fairness is at the heart of athletics. If you think otherwise then why are there rules?
And now we're in the pure bigotry portion of the thread.
It’s easy to throw bigotry around but the irony is that you don’t think it can apply to you. You are perfectly ok with a woman transitioning to male and competing against other females. That is why men’s vs women’s athletic abilities are always discussed in these threads. You act as if it’s only about men transitioning to female.
All of them? No thanks. But they have existed and competed. And nobody cared much. For decades few cared. Until now.

Is this a joke?
No, you are anti LGBTQ because you have been clearly shown that trans athletes cannot be proven to have an advantage and your response is to create and quickly delete a moronic thread which accused the person setting you straight as hating women and lesbians.
They most certainly do. Your statement is as silly as saying Donald trump never committed a crime and is honest as the day is long.

That's a hot take. You must also support banning the Kenyans from distance running in the Olympics because of their inherent DNA advantages.
Sorry doc but this is silly. No one gives a f when a male Kenyan wins a male marathon. Genetic variation within your birth gender has never been an issue. If it were we’d have the white or Asian 100m dash.
There is no way in the world you can argue a trans athlete that went through puberty as a male doesn’t have an advantage.
Please explain how Zach edey wouldn’t dominate women’s basketball after taking blockers. His 7’3” genetic code with the ability to run and jump doesn’t really exist in the female genome as far as I know.

That is such a phucking disservice to those other girls. Just a slap in the face.

That was for a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, not some piddly little race.

I can't imagine the outrage some of those parents had.

The state of WA should be embarrassed.
The parents should be embarrassed for allowing their daughter to run against a man, pull the girls from the race and have the man run the event against nobody else to take a stand and make a point.

Let's get honest. The opposition to trans athletes is political not scientific. If you want to claim that trans athletes should be banned because of political or cultural reasons, have at it. But what you cannot claim is that it's because of scientific reasons. Because science can find no clear advantage.

You are a prisoner to your political affiliation. You can’t see basic realities right in front of your face. You can never admit to anything that isn’t democratic. You can not be helped.

Sorry doc but this is silly. No one gives a f when a male Kenyan wins a male marathon. Genetic variation within your birth gender has never been an issue. If it were we’d have the white or Asian 100m dash.
There is no way in the world you can argue a trans athlete that went through puberty as a male doesn’t have an advantage.
Please explain how Zach edey wouldn’t dominate women’s basketball after taking blockers. His 7’3” genetic code with the ability to run and jump doesn’t really exist in the female genome as far as I know.
Here's the thing, you don't have to go to the extreme to make this point. Almost every men's basketball player who has ever come through the U of I could play in and many would dominate the WNBA. Luka Garza can barely hold a spot and has 2-way contracts, there's not a woman in the W who could stop him from scoring 40 a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT