ADVERTISEMENT

Go FundMe for Iowa’s Insurrectionist...

It was linked in a Des Moines Register article I read. His wife posted daily with a count of how many days her husband had been held hostage. I hope there is a long period of supervised release because I don’t see any signs of lesson learned or behaviors changed.

It was linked in a Des Moines Register article I read. His wife posted daily with a count of how many days her husband had been held hostage. I hope there is a long period of supervised release because I don’t see any signs of lesson learned or behaviors changed.
Like the guy from Iowa that got probation and all he had to do was not participate in right wing politics on the internet and was busted for setting up a burner computer in his garage so he could watch the my pillow guys symposium?

Joe Biden Insurrection GIF by GIPHY News

Can't seem to see the donation amounts and most comments are what you would expect except for this nugget:

As a Vietnam Veteran, I consider people like your husband who stormed the Capital on 1/06 to be terrorists. What a disgrace to the Peaceful Transfer of Power. You calling him a hostage is just plain stupid. Actions have consequences and he is paying the price. Have a nice day!

I'm not the biggest fan of unions, but, it's nice to see that his union isn't welcoming him back with open arms. His wife is a lunatic, but I feel sorry for the daughter. Hopefully the mother hasn't polluted her mind too much.

Like the guy from Iowa that got probation and all he had to do was not participate in right wing politics on the internet and was busted for setting up a burner computer in his garage so he could watch the my pillow guys symposium?
Isn’t this the same guy? I think it is.

ETA- it was pretrial release he violated being on the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT