ADVERTISEMENT

Go on Record about a second Trump presidency…

What do you think would have happened if Pence didn't make a stand?

It would have been tied up in court for a couple days to establish that Pence doesn't actually have any authority to do otherwise.

The scheme was dumb and had no path to success. Trump was 0 for a million in court trying to change everything. I'm amazed that someone feels like the government and institutions are literally so fragile that Pence held the future of Democracy in his hands LOL. I mean, bully for Pence, he did do the right thing under presumably some physical danger, and absolutely made things easier.

Someone has to explain to me how Trump gets control of the military, the entire bureaucracy of government (who all hate him), federal law enforcement, etc.

Reactions: WSC72
I’d say 6.

He basically did nothing from a legislative perspective last time. I think a lot of that is because he was unprepared to win and didn’t have anything in place ready to go. His admin will be more ready but so will the opposition party so I just think his second term will be mostly a nothing burger like the first one was, other than there will be a steady stream of needless cruelty, meanness, and whining coming from the WH.

Most likely outcome (choose from the following):

1. Trump’s presidency will go down as the greatest of all time. Trump will bring unprecedented prosperity to America, foreign conflicts will be resolved, our country’s borders will be secure, and there will be a peaceful transition of power January 2029.

2. Trump’s presidency will be mostly good and there will be a peaceful transition of power at the end of it in 2029.

3. Trump’s presidency will be somewhat good and there will be a peaceful transition of power in 2029.

4. Trump’s presidency will be neither good nor bad and there will be a peaceful transition of power in 2029.

5. Trump’s presidency will be somewhat bad and there will be a peaceful transition of power in 2029.

6. Trump’s presidency will be a shit show, as expected, but nothing remotely bad as the libs predicted will happen and there will be a peaceful transition of power in 2029.

7. Trump’s presidency will be___________(fill in the blank in your response), Trump will try to make the case to the American people to stay in power, enough Republicans will convince him to step away at the end of his term, and Trump reluctantly agrees and there is a successful transition of power in 2029.

8. Trump’s presidency will be ___________. Trump will make the case to stay in power, there will be fraction and division in the Republican Party, and it becomes a big ordeal with Trump eventually having to walk away and leave in a similar fashion as 2021. MAGA starts uprisings and lawlessness.

9. Trump’s presidency will be __________. Trump will make the case to stay in power, will have the backing of most Republicans, violence and civil war break out with _______ (Trump’s regime is put down and democracy is restored or Trump’s regime wins out, he controls the military, and the USA is a dictatorship).

10. Trump’s presidency is ____________. His dictatorship aims are ___________________. He dies in office due to a Big Mac cardiac attack or he is assassinated.

11. Trump becomes a dictator from day one. He is a major threat to the United States and the world. The world responds by ________. Division and violence in America are _____________. Trump’s political enemies are _____________. Illegal immigrants and other nonwhite, non-Christians are ________. This is the end of American democracy, Trump stays in power until death and autocratic power is handed down.

12. Come up with your very own unique position.

I will go on record as #8. Trump’s presidency will be a shit show, with a lot of social unrest and violence worse than the 1960s. At the end, Trump will try to stay in power, there will be serious division in the Republican Party, but eventually Trump will be forced to leave and he will sulk away in protest, leaving the White House in a similar fashion as 2021.

I am 100% in agreement with you.

Trump will have another successful term. Inflation will drop. Jobs will be plentiful. Peace will be achieved around the world.
The makeup of congress will determine how successful he is.
HAHAHA!!!! The dope people are smoking IS way stronger now. Incredible revisionist history included.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT