ADVERTISEMENT

God meliana sucks

I showed my wife what I posted and the book I said she referenced was not the Mary Trump book, but the Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, "Melanie and Me, The Rise and Fall and of My Friendship With The First Lady".

So, for literary correctness, the reference for Melania Trump's behavior should be attributed to what my wife read in Wolkoff's book.
That is an insightful book. Lots going on there, still. The DoJ is attempting to silence her to this day by enforcing a NDA. So many NDAs in this administration. And, one of the district offices at DoJ recently had an interview with Melanja over the missing inauguration funds.
So weird.

Reactions: seam
She has a very warm touch.
melania-trump-red-christmas-trees-1543261378-414x276.jpg

I showed my wife what I posted and the book I said she referenced was not the Mary Trump book, but the Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, "Melanie and Me, The Rise and Fall and of My Friendship With The First Lady".

So, for literary correctness, the reference for Melania Trump's behavior should be attributed to what my wife read in Wolkoff's book.
So, we are supposed to believe second hand misquoted information that came from a book that your wife, an obvious Trump hater read? Your household must have been a lot of fun the last four years.

Just let it die and go away.

I would just have preferred a FLOTUS that didn't butcher the English language every time she opened her piehole.

I only remember FLOTUS since Eisenhower, but she's easily the worst.

The last four years have been a very dark time in Merican history... from every imaginable angle.

Laura Bush....Bachelor of Arts in Education from
Southern Methodist University. She taught grade school.

Nancy Reagan....Bachelor of Arts in Drama from
Smith College.
Laura Bush had a Masters in Library Science and worked for the Houston Public Library after teaching school.

Reactions: GOHOX69
I always wanted to bang Marla Maples back In the day. Melania is full tramp-hot but Marla really was hot when I was in my late teens.
This is true and I bet the good doctor remembers Marla's bobbies jumping up and down in aerobic attire.

Reactions: DrVenkman
Laura Bush had a Masters in Library Science and worked for the Houston Public Library after teaching school.

Laura Bush spent the last twelve years using every contact she has in the Middle East to try to increase access to education for women. She very well might end up winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

I can only imagine the great work Melania will do.

Laura Bush spent the last twelve years using every contact she has in the Middle East to try to increase access to education for women. She very well might end up winning the Nobel Peace Prize.

I can only imagine the great work Melania will do.
Laura Bush also murdered her boyfriend in high school.

You must be from opposite world. You missed it by one. Muchelle O hands down was the worst.

Dr. (not a real Dr.) Jill may give her a run for the money.

Can you explicitly saw what makes her the worst? What is your criteria that would rank her at the bottom?

Also, according to Delaware, Dr Jill is a Dr. So, besides regurgitating Hannity's talking points and critique, why is Biden NOT a Dr? Specifically?

Reactions: seam
Can you explicitly saw what makes her the worst? What is your criteria that would rank her at the bottom?

Also, according to Delaware, Dr Jill is a Dr. So, besides regurgitating Hannity's talking points and critique, why is Biden NOT a Dr? Specifically?

Taking away super nachos and cinnamon rolls with my chili is more than enough to warrant the bottom spot.

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon
Melanie and Turd are meant for each other. Marriage by convenience.

They both have reservations in hell.

Reactions: h-hawk
and putting programs in place.

You realize what your are praising; that those who add to and build the Deep-State are good. (You must like endless government programs!)

Those who have a private market perspective are bad?

In any case, I do not understand the venom that has emerged on this board.

Keep in mind that Melania is first and foremost a mom, and then a housewife. If she is going to perform FLOTUS duties, she has to work it around those responsibilities. fortunately, she has not been abusive of her government-provided budget in this regard. (Remember Michelle taking her mom and cousins and a zillion of her friends to Spain? I think it was Spain.)

Melania performs her "duties" in a kind of abbreviated manner, just exactly as she should. I think she regards the spotlight focused on our First Ladies as mostly nonsense ... and accordingly, does not have much interest in seeking it out.

I confess that I never quite understood the overflowing adulation for Michelle Obama either. It just sounded phony to me. Are there really millions of people out there who aspire to be like her, to dress like her, to mimic her makeup routine, to take their dietary advice from someone as thick as she is?

When you can get all of this stuff from Jennifer Aniston? minus the thickness part?

You realize what your are praising; that those who add to and build the Deep-State are good. (You must like endless government programs!)

Those who have a private market perspective are bad?

In any case, I do not understand the venom that has emerged on this board.

Keep in mind that Melania is first and foremost a mom, and then a housewife. If she is going to perform FLOTUS duties, she has to work it around those responsibilities. fortunately, she has not been abusive of her government-provided budget in this regard. (Remember Michelle taking her mom and cousins and a zillion of her friends to Spain? I think it was Spain.)

Melania performs her "duties" in a kind of abbreviated manner, just exactly as she should. I think she regards the spotlight focused on our First Ladies as mostly nonsense ... and accordingly, does not have much interest in seeking it out.

I confess that I never quite understood the overflowing adulation for Michelle Obama either. It just sounded phony to me. Are there really millions of people out there who aspire to be like her, to dress like her, to mimic her makeup routine, to take their dietary advice from someone as thick as she is?

When you can get all of this stuff from Jennifer Aniston? minus the thickness part?

I spend zero time worrying about the deep state. To compare Melania Trump to either Jill B or Michelle O is crazy. Melania does not give 2 sh*ts about helping people. I doubt you do either right all you see is govt programs being bad. How is your Medicare btw?

Melania a house wife ?? Lol. She is mother of one and barely that. Melania hasn’t made her son a meal probably ever. Did you say Michelle isfat and wears too much make-up? Amazing what you focus on and what comes out the other end.
You are a relic indeed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT