ADVERTISEMENT

Going into Halftime, K-State has 3 players w/ 3 Fouls, 2 with 2 Fouls

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Not sure how they beat Kentucky with this kind of foul trouble.
But if any coach can do it, Bruce Weber can!

Kentucky has 23 FT attempts in the first half, as a result. K-State? Just 11 attempts.

Somehow K-State leads 33-29 at the half

Thanks CBS.

I heard the other day on talk radio, that TV ratings like upsets until the FF.

Fvck you CBS. How many numbers would Iowa vs San Fran got back in the day? Its all rigged. Basketball, Gov, Crops, etc............

Kentucky ‘s blood is bluer. Will more people watch a Final 4 that includes KSU or Kentucky?

God awful officiating. Some both ways for sure, but Kentucky getting way more help.
how deep does K-State normally go? 8?

Kentucky is shooting only 26% so far with just 6 made FG's and 1 made 3 point shot; their 16 pts from the FT line is the key for them

Crazy.

Look at Kentucky's First Half Shooting

5-18 (28%)Two Pt FGs
1-5 (20%) From 3 pt land

16-23 (70%) from the FT Line

29 Total Pts for Kentucky

Just some really ugly basketball.

how deep does K-State normally go? 8?

Kentucky is shooting only 26% so far with just 6 made FG's and 1 made 3 point shot; their 16 pts from the FT line is the key for them

Crazy.

Look at Kentucky's First Half Shooting

5-18 (28%)Two Pt FGs
1-5 (20%) From 3 pt land

16-23 (70%) from the FT Line

29 Total Pts for Kentucky

Just some really ugly basketball.

Sometimes 9 but one of their biggest weapons is very limited with a foot stress fracture, Wade

Thanks CBS.

I heard the other day on talk radio, that TV ratings like upsets until the FF.

Fvck you CBS. How many numbers would Iowa vs San Fran got back in the day? Its all rigged. Basketball, Gov, Crops, etc............
WTF is this? Are you wasted?

Thought i read that Purdue engineers were trying to design a special brace for him so he could play. Thought that was funny and smart.
you heard correct. but the problem is, can he shoot with his right hand? can he rebound? if he gets bumped, can he handle the pain?

i feel bad for him and Purdue fans; he is a big part of their success and future hopes

That loose ball would be a foul on KSU, but not on Kentucky. KSU is playing without their best player, too.

Just put the game on. Are you kidding me?? 4 in foul trouble for K-State, one gone. Kentucky with 2 players with 4? Cal is one hell of a salesman.
3 KSU players out, 2-3 others with 4 fouls. 50 fouls called so far.

Weber is a damn good coach. Words which will never be spoken about our coach. Defensive wizard as he is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT