ADVERTISEMENT

Gold for the dude over the girl.

Then why was it not allowed to box in 2023. Why would a woman back out of her fight 45 seconds in during an Olympic match, what a wussy
It appears was born with an X and Y chromosome without more information that is likely why she failed a test, even though in every other sense she is all woman. So continue to be a dumbass please.

trans, didn't trans, maybe trans, maybe future trans... whatever, I think the logistics of it are the same. the vehicle in which the man rides around in... the body. the vessel.

trans, didn't trans, maybe trans, maybe future trans... whatever, I think the logistics of it are the same. the vehicle in which the man rides around in... the body. the vessel.
and it is all woman, has always been all woman will always be all woman. Would pass any of your stupid tests to check genitalia.

Reactions: 3boysmom
It appears was born with an X and Y chromosome without more information that is likely why she failed a test, even though in every other sense she is all woman. So continue to be a dumbass please.
That doesn’t answer my question. I’m not a dumbass and have read about her to know she has x and Y chromosome. My question was why wasn’t she allowed to fight in 2023 and why did the woman boxing her stop the fight so quickly during and Olympic even.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
That doesn’t answer my question. I’m not a dumbass and have read about her to know she has x and Y chromosome. My daughter question was why wasn’t she allowed to fight in 2023 and why did the woman boxing her stop the fight so quickly during and Olympic even.
That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC
The boxer in question knew she was outgunned. What happens when you get a bigger fighter against a smaller one, to me it looks like she was ready to give up before even starting the fight. So is Ledecky no longer a female because she dominates her competition? Is Biles no longer a female because she dominates her competition. Go shove yourself. I answered why she didn't qualify for IOC. So yes you are a Dumbass.

The boxer in question knew she was outgunned. What happens when you get a bigger fighter against a smaller one, to me it looks like she was ready to give up before even starting the fight. So is Ledecky no longer a female because she dominates her competition? Is Biles no longer a female because she dominates her competition. Go shove yourself. I answered why she didn't qualify for IOC. So yes you are a Dumbass.

you are the dumbass here bunsen

• Haha
(I am still a little confused...and still haven't read after the subject, other than this thread.)

So she is a biological female, but...failed a test(s) previously. If so, was she doping with PED's? Was the test valid?

Regardless of the sex part of it...she just looks bigger than her opponent too, FWIW.

In March 2023, Khelif was disqualified for failing to meet eligibility criteria shortly before her gold medal bout at the 2023 IBA Women's World Boxing Championships. The Algerian Olympic Committee said Khelif was disqualified for medical reasons. It was later reported that the disqualification was due to high levels of testosterone.[7][8] International Boxing Association president Umar Kremlev said DNA testing of Khelif and other athletes "proved they had XY chromosomes and were thus excluded from the sports events".[9] Khelif is not transgender, but has a disorder of sex development (DSD), which causes some females to have XY chromosomes and blood testosterone levels typical of a male.[10][11] In Algeria, the country that Khelif represents, transgender identity is prohibited, changing gender or sex on identity documents is not permitted, nor are medical or hormonal treatments allowed to transition to another sex.

this just gets ignored so they can hold onto the supposed simplicity of the issue
Exactly.

I’m not going to lie, looking at her I would have questions. But this is not a case of someone transitioning at 17 just to fight in the Olympics as a female.

This seems like one of the more complicated scenarios I’ve heard. However, it sounds like some are arguing there should be a simple rule that says your chromosomes determine where you compete, and that’s that. That is certainly one option.

(I am still a little confused...and still haven't read after the subject, other than this thread.)

So she is a biological female, but...failed a test(s) previously. If so, was she doping with PED's? Was the test valid?

Regardless of the sex part of it...she just looks bigger than her opponent too, FWIW.
No doping in question. Was born with both XY chromosomes, however has all female genitalia parts.

8275567_01135122_onecms_1cytfw2rvunninn795p_ver3gdmo00.jpg

As a breast man, when would we say these developed?
I guess it depends. My nephew was a chunky kid and had some big breasts when he was like 12 years old. I didn’t get mine until late college or after when I got lazy and I couldn’t burn off the food and alcohol as quickly.
This thing is probably struggling to grow its boobs as it’s probably doing a lot of training and exercising. Thankfully its face totally helps it look like a woman. Ha!

That guy, or person with XY chromosomes designating them a biological male, should not be competing in women’s boxing. This isn’t hard.
I’ve never seen someone hate trans people so much despite themselves trying to become a woman. When’s the next Botox injection? Do you do it weekly or monthly? Or just follow Musk’s lead?

Reactions: Ree4
That guy, or person with XY chromosomes designating them a biological male, should not be competing in women’s boxing. This isn’t hard.
Met Gala GIF by E!

Griner has the XY chromosomes as well. Does not produce the levels of testosterone, or able to utilize the testosterone.

Exactly.

I’m not going to lie, looking at her I would have questions. But this is not a case of someone transitioning at 17 just to fight in the Olympics as a female.

This seems like one of the more complicated scenarios I’ve heard. However, it sounds like some are arguing there should be a simple rule that says your chromosomes determine where you compete, and that’s that. That is certainly one option.
i think its perfectly reasonable to say she shouldn't be competing against women

but to pretend this is new (she competed in the last olympics without controversy) or easy to distinguish issue is, frankly, dumb

and that's why the people with their heels dug in choose to simply ignore the details, context, and history of the the issue

i think its perfectly reasonable to say she shouldn't be competing against women

but to pretend this is new (she competed in the last olympics without controversy) or easy to distinguish issue is, frankly, dumb

and that's why the people with their heels dug in choose to simply ignore the details, context, and history of the the issue
Oh, don’t misunderstand. I think most of the people bashing her are idiots and not interested in any reasonable discussion.

Why do you have to be such an asshole?
Because no one uses the word hermaphrodite. Plus I grew up in the 80’s and 90’s. Remember the snl skit with Pat? Should I call it Pat instead?
Does that hurt your feelings too?
Do you realize that kids today still say the same type of things we grew up saying only they have to use different words now?
Instead of calling someone a retard they say that kids acoustic. A play on someone being alone and it sounds similar to autistic.

Everyone on this board is an asshole. It’s just you find myself and other republicans as assholes. The republicans see you as an asshole. Neither agree on topics so the other is an asshole. The ones that try to reason and see both sides are the both sides assholes.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT