ADVERTISEMENT

Gold for the dude over the girl.

I’d love for you to show us some evidence that everyone born with Hyperandrogenism (what she reportedly has, but still could be something different) have testicles. Because I haven’t seen any proof of that, especially your article about hyperthyroidism.
Hardy har... I spelled the wrong word. The rest is accurate.

Deflect deflect deflect.

Again I will say the ugly truth, this person, should get a legitimate conversation going but they are hamstrung by all the dudes who have wanted to play chick's sports in front of her jading the subject.

Hardy har... I spelled the wrong word. The rest is accurate.

Deflect deflect deflect.

Again I will say the ugly truth, this person, should get a legitimate conversation going but they are hamstrung by all the dudes who have wanted to play chick's sports in front of her jading the subject.

No, it’s not accurate. Show us something, somewhere, that says everyone born with her reported condition hyperandrogenism has testicles.

Reactions: jonesy5960
Let's rewind on which of our HawkBeacon posters showed their knee-jerk bigotry true colors here:
(did any of them retract their original posts?)

@biggreydogs (OP)
@Phenomenally Frantastic
@thewop
@hawkeye54545
@Arbor1
@ottumwan in tx
@Bro D
@IAFB2021Champs
@Ferentz_Fan
@ButtersHawk
@Dr. Phil Seuss
@doughuddl2
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango
@naturalbornhawk

...and that's just Page 1
Says the guy that still claims Covid killed all the people that had Covid listed as the cause of death.
4 years and counting.

Well actually she’s not a hermaphrodite. Nice try though. You always want to act like the voice of knowledge around here but again proving you really don’t know shit.

You usually act like an idiot and once again proving that. Sure it’s called some intersex thing or some similar bs now since I’m sure someone was crying about being a hermaphrodite. I called it and it earlier as well but someone cried about that too.

amy broadhurst (pic included) is one of the boxers who’s beaten khelif and apparently she has no issues with the fight per google

ljmfyp8idevfydu4lcyv

Not sure where that came from.

Lookimkindaretarded.gif

Does not change what is being said. The condition she was born with displays external female genitalia but the person will also have testies. Those testies may be internal or external.
Holy shit man. Do you ever get tired of making an ass of yourself? How many times do you need to be kicked in the nuts before you scream uncle?? No testes!!!

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Holy shit man. Do you ever get tired of making an ass of yourself? How many times do you need to be kicked in the nuts before you scream uncle?? No testes!!!

stare-coach.gif

I have no idea what I am talking about. I don't understand what condition she was born with but I keep pretending that I do. I said that the woman has testicles which is patently false. There is nothing that states that the condition she was born with that I don't understand requires her to have testes. I will stop now because I am tired of making an ass of myself. I apologize for making everyone on this board dumber from having read my nonsense. Good night!
FIFY..

Must suck to have asked for evidence and gotten your ass handed to you each time. There is nothing you can find that states she was born with swyer syndrome and I've provided multiple documents saying she has been diagnosed with hyperandrogenism, a condition that does have testies as part of the diagnosis, I have then provided you the document that differentiates the two.

So, piss all you want pal, that chick very likely has or had nuts ( internal or external testies which may or may not have decended) some algerian doctor knows about.

It's cool, your cool with people born with XY chromosomes beating up chick's and being celebrated for it. You're a piece of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
I've provided multiple documents saying she has been diagnosed with hyperandrogenism, a condition that does have testies as part of the diagnosis

Still waiting on the proof that everyone with hyperandrogenism has testies. Don’t worry, I’m not holding my breath.

This is why I don’t have people on ignore, you miss out on people looking like morons. It makes this place tolerable sometimes.

She was born a woman. I don’t understand how this is 9 pages long and people are arguing about it.

I’ll make it clear for anyone not understanding. She is a woman.

I’m coming to this conclusion based off the data that has been presented. Nothing more.

Your own predispositions mean nothing here. Much as you want it to.

Seriously.

Read this. From 2012, when people still had sanity, and that was track and field.

"She has a condition called hyperandrogenism, and her body produces natural levels of testosterone so high that they place her in the male range in the eyes of international track and field............."

(Back when the based if off amount of test in your body)

“We’ve come up with an imperfect solution, but there’s no easy way around this,” said Eric Vilain, a medical geneticist at U.C.L.A. who helped create the I.O.C.’s hyperandrogenism policy. “The other solution is mixing genders for competitions, and that wouldn’t be fair to women because the women wouldn’t be given much chance of winning.”

Read this. From 2012, when people still had sanity, and that was track and field.

"She has a condition called hyperandrogenism, and her body produces natural levels of testosterone so high that they place her in the male range in the eyes of international track and field............."

(Back when the based if off amount of test in your body)

“We’ve come up with an imperfect solution, but there’s no easy way around this,” said Eric Vilain, a medical geneticist at U.C.L.A. who helped create the I.O.C.’s hyperandrogenism policy. “The other solution is mixing genders for competitions, and that wouldn’t be fair to women because the women wouldn’t be given much chance of winning.”

That’s weird. I didn’t see any mention of testicles. They must have missed it.

Let's rewind on which of our HawkBeacon posters showed their knee-jerk bigotry true colors here:
(did any of them retract their original posts?)

@biggreydogs (OP)
@Phenomenally Frantastic
@thewop
@hawkeye54545
@Arbor1
@ottumwan in tx
@Bro D
@IAFB2021Champs
@Ferentz_Fan
@ButtersHawk
@Dr. Phil Seuss
@doughuddl2
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango
@naturalbornhawk

...and that's just Page 1
I mentioned I'm another thread after reading more about this it's not as cut and dry as I initially thought but am still not sure it's a fair fight

I do think you are the last person who should be calling people out like this as you are incapable of admitting when you are wrong. You simply change the narrative and move the goalposts.

Has it been officially released somewhere that the dude has sawyer syndrome?

#ITNEVERHAPPENS

I'm for transgender rights but this is insanity we let men compete as women.

I mentioned I'm another thread after reading more about this it's not as cut and dry as I initially thought but am still not sure it's a fair fight

I do think you are the last person who should be calling people out like this as you are incapable of admitting when you are wrong. You simply change the narrative and move the goalposts.

Look at your first post dummy. You went straight manic even though the proof was there for you to see. Next time, take a breath and read a few more things about the topic. The first comment on the Tweet told you the person wasn't a biological male.Also, when was the last time you heard about this kind of thing?

Thanks for coming back and kind of admitting you're no better than most of the idiots on here.

Reactions: nelly02
amy broadhurst (pic included) is one of the boxers who’s beaten khelif and apparently she has no issues with the fight per google

ljmfyp8idevfydu4lcyv
Here's an article with her giving her take on the controversy. She's an actual boxer who's been in the ring with and beaten the Algerian. Her opinion carries more weight with me than the ignorant assholes raging on this issue.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Here's an article with her giving her take on the controversy. She's an actual boxer who's been in the ring with and beaten the Algerian. Her opinion carries more weight with me than the ignorant assholes raging on this issue.

TL;DR Summary:

Irish boxer Amy Broadhurst, who defeated Imane Khelif at the 2022 World Championships, has defended Khelif amid a gender eligibility controversy affecting her Olympic participation. Khelif, who was disqualified from a gold-medal bout at the 2022 World Championships due to failing gender eligibility criteria set by the IBA, has faced significant backlash. The IBA, facing issues with the IOC, did not specify the reasons for the disqualification and did not conduct testosterone tests.

Despite the controversy and Khelif's ongoing challenges, including criticism from notable figures and online hostility, Broadhurst expressed support on social media, emphasizing that Khelif’s situation is beyond her control and noting her past achievements in the sport. The IOC, adhering to previous rules, has expressed concern over the abuse faced by Khelif and emphasizes the right to compete without discrimination.

Khelif is scheduled to fight again on August 3, 2024, with a chance to secure a bronze medal and compete for higher honors.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT