ADVERTISEMENT

Gold for the dude over the girl.

Nonsense. Born a biological girl, similar to intersex Olympian Caster Semenya.

ok, I can't post links for some reason, but this isn't the first case of people with screwed up biology being let in the games.
Just something to get pissed about because their side is losing big time and they can't do sh*t about it.

Boxer was a women. Y hav 2 B med?

Prove it, at that weight class.
Who looks bigger and tougher? AND she fights at a lower weight.

800px-Ceremonial_weigh_ins_-_Amanda_Nunes_vs_Julianna_Pe%C3%B1a_UFC_269_%28cropped%29.jpg

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Well actually she’s a hermaphrodite. I’m over it in this case though but you know there are plenty of other cases and Biden and Kamala support it
Well actually she’s not a hermaphrodite. Nice try though. You always want to act like the voice of knowledge around here but again proving you really don’t know shit.

The thing with abortion…it DOES NOT happen after a certain point unless there’s something wrong with the fetus or the mother’s health could be in danger. Women DO NOT walk into a clinic at 7 months saying they changed their mind. It’s a bullshit Republican narrative like “partial birth” and “up to the due date”. It’s effing nonsense.

I agree I was just using it as an example.

She has no testicle. You're on a roll.
Well I provided you with the links showing what condition she has, then I showed you the medical condition information saying quite clearly they are born with internal.or external testies. So unless you can show me something saying she specifically didn't, you are full of shit.

Well I provided you with the links showing what condition she has, then I showed you the medical condition information saying quite clearly they are born with internal.or external testies. So unless you can show me something saying she specifically didn't, you are full of shit.
You're really bad at this. No where does it say she has testicles. Nor does it say anywhere that those afflicted by Swyers have testicles. They have female organs. No penis. No testicles. Stop being a dumb ass.

Reactions: ferentzin04
Nope. But I'm willing to have a reasonable conversation about it. The GOP just wants to attack. It's nothing but a dog whistle for people that hate anyone different than them. And with the last 4 years of stripping women's rights, and looking at what will happen if Trump's elected, it's fvcking laughable to pretend that you give half a shit about women while defending MAGAs. Hell, if Project 2025 has its way, will women even be able to compete in the Olympics? That might solve your problem right there!

Is this what you call a reasonable conversation?

It says "female" on her birth certificate. You'd be here screaming that she has to use the bathroom on her birth certificate. You should be screaming she has to box as a woman. You lose.

That is an Olympic Gold winning champion.

She is a biological woman with Hyperandrogenism, which creates elevated testosterone levels, which people mistake for her being a trans woman.

But keep being weird and caring about what genitals people have, to make you feel better about the political party you care about.

Actually, she's not. She might win an Olympic medal this year, but in her only other Olympic appearance (2020) she lost in the quarterfinals. She also lost in the IBA World Boxing Championships in 2018 (1st round loss), 2019 (1st round loss), and 2022 (lost in finals). The Irish chick who beat her in the finals in 2022 has no issue with her & says she's done nothing to cheat.

I watched a man beat up a woman and then get a gold.medal but I'm sure I'm the weird one for saying that's ****ed.

Weird doesn't mean shit to me dipshit, you nerds think that word means something because you were all called it. You calling me weird is like me calling the guy with a 12 inch cock small dick. I know who I am in social situations and it's far from weird.

No you didn't. You watched a 2nd round matchup.

It says "female" on her birth certificate. You'd be here screaming that she has to use the bathroom on her birth certificate. You should be screaming she has to box as a woman. You lose.
I will never "scream" about erroring on the side of making them compete against men. I'm an advocate for an open division.

Dude you claimed she has “hyperandroidism”, which isn’t even a thing, then posted a link to an article about testicular function in hyperthyroidism.

( she has hyperandroidism)

Testicular function in hyperandriodism

Dude you claimed she has “hyperandroidism”, which isn’t even a thing, then posted a link to an article about testicular function in hyperthyroidism.
Not sure where that came from.

Lookimkindaretarded.gif

Does not change what is being said. The condition she was born with displays external female genitalia but the person will also have testies. Those testies may be internal or external.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960

Should have said mentally ill dude beats a woman.

Much like if you’re a racist you are likely Republican. If you support men playing women’s sports you’re likely a Democrat. However. I’d be the numbers are what people like you think they are.
Basically just Huey on this board supporting this crap.

Her dick was bigger than the person administering the test

I'm nor kidding when I say I 100% believe the feminist of 1970 would HATE the feminist of today.

You sold out actual women.
Look at these morons all look stupid when it turned out this was a DSD female with a vagina. MAGAts: the absolute dumbest people on Earth.

Let's rewind on which of our HawkBeacon posters showed their knee-jerk bigotry true colors here:
(did any of them retract their original posts?)

@biggreydogs (OP)
@Phenomenally Frantastic
@thewop
@hawkeye54545
@Arbor1
@ottumwan in tx
@Bro D
@IAFB2021Champs
@Ferentz_Fan
@ButtersHawk
@Dr. Phil Seuss
@doughuddl2
@Whiskeydeltadeltatango
@naturalbornhawk

...and that's just Page 1
There is no bigotry in anything I've said. An XY person with enough testosterone to get a boner should not be fighting women dipshit.

I don't give a shir if they have a vagina and dick growing out of their head.

Still 0...
Joe, if you are the type of "man" who is going to justify someone born with XY chromosomes, that clearly has physical advantages of a man, that has tested high for testosterone, to beat the shit out of woman, for Sport, you are a piece of shit. You really are the scum of the earth.

• Haha
Reactions: jonesy5960
Joe, if you are the type of "man" who is going to justify someone born with XY chromosomes, that clearly has physical advantages of a man, that has tested high for testosterone, to beat the shit out of woman, for Sport, you are a piece of shit. You really are the scum of the earth.
Still 0

29racerelated-blasey-articleLarge.jpg
But you definitely were up in arms when Trump said he could easily sexually assault women. Just, "Grab them by the pussy." You were definitely worked up about that because you care so much about women.
Lol. Play the # me too. Always have simple playbook.

Not sure where that came from.

Lookimkindaretarded.gif

Does not change what is being said. The condition she was born with displays external female genitalia but the person will also have testies. Those testies may be internal or external.

I’d love for you to show us some evidence that everyone born with Hyperandrogenism (what she reportedly has, but still could be something different) have testicles. Because I haven’t seen any proof of that, especially your article about hyperthyroidism.

Reactions: 3boysmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT